• Member Contributer

Hello Guys!

after reading the forum and getting some really good advices from the community i finally bought my bike!!

the bike came with some goodies a Tecnik jacket and pants with boots and a black helmet. My wife is so happy since the owner of that bike was a woman :p

its a 2009 with 7600 ish km

i bought it for 7800 Canadian dollars

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Member Contributer

Great buy Sllik. Always loved the look of the b&w 6gen. Very low k's and looks real neat. Enjoy the ride. Reckon a set of these Delkevic Carbon pipes will look and sound great on your bike, had lots of favourable comments with my 2009 silver and gold model with these pipes - loved em.

Cheers.

IMG_1007.JPG

• Member Contributer

Too bad we didn't get that color in the USA!

Love the Puig Double bubble dark smoke screen as well.  I am considering switching out my MRA Vario for it.  Not that the Vario doesn't work well, but just for something different.  The Puig is more attractive for sure.

congrats!

I will be honest, you look good in leather. . Color contrast on the bike looks good too. Taking my basic 2014 to the shop for some transformation work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
10 hours ago, Grum said:

Great buy Sllik. Always loved the look of the b&w 6gen. Very low k's and looks real neat. Enjoy the ride. Reckon a set of these Delkevic Carbon pipes will look and sound great on your bike, had lots of favourable comments with my 2009 silver and gold model with these pipes - loved em.

Cheers.

IMG_1007.JPG

Thank you Grum  i will check it out. They do look bad ass btw!

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, boOZZIE said:

Nice bike/colors.

U missing the plastic cover that goes around the key for the seat? 

You have some eagle eyes! No i have that cover :)

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. That is a beaut. I do not think I've seen that color scheme. I love it.

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

Welcome to the asylum. That is a beaut. I do not think I've seen that color scheme. I love it.

Thank you MaxSwell!

From what i was told this color scheme was only available one year (2009) only for Canadian and European markets.

• Member Contributer
14 hours ago, sllik said:

Thank you MaxSwell!

From what i was told this color scheme was only available one year (2009) only for Canadian and European markets.

And OZ

• Member Contributer

Hey guys i didn't want to start a new thread for this can you tell me if the vfr came with back handle cover ?

Because mine don't have them. Any idea where to get them should i just order them from the Honda dealer ?

Thanks in advance!

s-l225.jpg

• Member Contributer

Yes they do come with the bike. Just like the picture you've taken?! are they white? My advice is don't worry about them, the grab handles are great for man handling the bike, hanging your helmet on, as well as being handy for strapping stuff onto the rear of the seat, and besides, what is your lovely partner goint to hang on to - Don't answer that!!!

• Member Contributer
23 minutes ago, Grum said:

Yes they do come with the bike. Just like the picture you've taken?! are they white? My advice is don't worry about them, the grab handles are great for man handling the bike, hanging your helmet on, as well as being handy for strapping stuff onto the rear of the seat, and besides, what is your lovely partner goint to hang on to - Don't answer that!!!

haha Grum thanks for the reply. Those in the picture are not mine but you convinced me to keep those grab handles on.

• Member Contributer

You've gone and done it now.  Buying one of these really takes away any reason to upgrade down the road.   Congratulations on your good taste. :-)  

• Member Contributer

Salut sllik, ça va ? I love the B&W scheme on your VFR, but then I am somewhat biased as I also have one. In fact, our bikes' serial numbers are only 13 apart.

I've only made four changes; 8-spoke off a 1990 VFR750, factory hard-bags, Leo Vince stainless exhaust, and an LSL handlebar kit. This pic shows all but the luggage

gallery_6146_7165_539072.jpg 

• Member Contributer

Stunning picture, and I agree that 8 spoke wheel looks so much nicer than the 5 spoke.

• Member Contributer
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3:49 AM, Lorne said:

Salut sllik, ça va ? I love the B&W scheme on your VFR, but then I am somewhat biased as I also have one. In fact, our bikes' serial numbers are only 13 apart.

I've only made four changes; 8-spoke off a 1990 VFR750, factory hard-bags, Leo Vince stainless exhaust, and an LSL handlebar kit. This pic shows all but the luggage

gallery_6146_7165_539072.jpg 

Salut Lorne! Your vfr look amazing. Thanks for sharing your mods buddy!

Archived