• 20-29 years
    • 30-39 years
    • 40-49 years
    • 50-59 years
    • 60-69 years
    • 70-79 years

• Member Contributer
Hey Africord -
I know from your sig that's an 02 and I'm looking at a 2014, but do you have bar risers on your bike? Pegs lowered?
Your seating position looks just right.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Genmar risers, Buell Ulysses pegs. My inseam is 30 inches. The risers are 1 inch. The Buell pegs fit without modification, but could be hard to find now. They drop the pegs about 1 inch. But I keep my feet so that my contact point in corners is on the balls. My bike also had the "triangle" mod so that I can flatfoot it at stops. I usually don't scrape in corners. The fork tubes are relocated an inch up the triples to keep the turn in quick but stable. I know there are those who would object to these mods, but I've ridden it this way for 7 years and 40,000 miles.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
Looking at the data (as limited as it is) would lead me to believe that VFR owners are previous owners of all-out-sport-bikes, that wanted something less hard edged, without getting away from that style of bike completely.

Is that generally the case with VFR owners? (it's not for me BTW)
Not for me either. I came to motorcycles about 10 years ago and did my learning on a Ninja 250. Not hard edged at all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Archived