Replacement Foot Pegs (black) suppliers

m-crew

Just wondering if anyone has any links to suppliers to change my rider/passenger stock foot pegs to Black .. would like to match my bike colour.. Only found ones one ebay from China.. Not sure about those.. Any help would be appreciated..

• Member Contributer

I got the cheap matt black 1s from China, $10 aus for memory. 

Not to bad quality 

Interchangeable with the 14cbr1000 so the cbr''s are on the viffer & black 1s on the  cbr

• Member Contributer

Plenty of Chinesium about. Not like you'd be towing anything with em.

Couldn't you paint the originals if you wish to keep the rubber?

Couple of bolts underneath, rubber off, paint and replace.

I found mine off ebay, says China was the location,  but it only took a couple days to see em, IDK. Sorry  they'e not black.  I was looking for the ones like whats on the 4th gen. 

• Member Contributer

Pegs are easy--just powdercoat what you've got, like 3d says.  Rearsets, not so simple.  Long out of production, and there weren't many sets made for the 5th gen even back in the day.  I think Harris made some at one time?  You can still get Sato Racing 6th gen rearsets, amazingly, and you can fit them to a 5th gen if you also fit the 6th gen "rear cushion" assembly (I have been reliably informed).

58d57597ac487_SatoRacingRearsets-2.jpg.cba0a02cf8b93b94f7616fa1ad26be33.jpg

58d575af8aa7b_VTECRearSuspensionMount-3.thumb.jpg.8f7edd5494909e6f285a6f51d876e7cf.jpg

It's a bit extreme... but there aren't many options.

Ciao,

Thanks to all who responded , quick question would a 6th gen foot pegs fit .. They are a lot less bulky /sleeker than the 5th gens..

• Member Contributer

FYI, I've also seen a Yoshimura rear set on a 5th gen (it's unmistakably made for the 5th gen), but its long out of production, I'm sure:

s-l1600.jpg

(Seen on this bike for sale on UK eBay: 152483900098.)

Ciao,

Archived