Dunlop Roadsmart 3's

Tgoranson

Thanks for posting that info Duc!  I got a set at a local store on May 15th, and they said nothing about a rebate.  Just went online and submitted my claim. Tire rebates are great. I've done 4 in the past couple years, with perfect success.  I find the best use of the visa debt card that you get as the rebate, is for car washes over the next year.  I finished up my last card a couple months ago, so it'll be good to get another one. 

One small correction...it actually started on May 15th, not the 5th. 

As for the tires, I've only got one little scrub-in ride on them, so too early to comment. But I feel confident that I will be quite happy with them. 

• Member Contributer
52 minutes ago, DriverDave said:

Thanks for posting that info Duc!  I got a set at a local store on May 15th, and they said nothing about a rebate.  Just went online and submitted my claim. Tire rebates are great. I've done 4 in the past couple years, with perfect success.  I find the best use of the visa debt card that you get as the rebate, is for car washes over the next year.  I finished up my last card a couple months ago, so it'll be good to get another one. 

One small correction...it actually started on May 15th, not the 5th. 

As for the tires, I've only got one little scrub-in ride on them, so too early to comment. But I feel confident that I will be quite happy with them. 

I went and corrected my original post. Glad you could use it. $60 is a nice chunk of change.

@Tiutis, take a look at the rebate link in my post, it should tell you what qualifies.

I got them at Performance Cycle.  Prices were lower than anywhere online...$110/144.  $320 OTD, including mounting. They have lots in stock. The rebate works no matter where you get them. Submitting claim online is very easy, requires proof by way of a picture of the receipt. BTW, I finally picked up a front stand to make tire changes easier...a bit safer than my old technique of jack stands under the fork legs. 

Archived