2017 VFR 800 - is it out in the US yet? (It's not here in australia)

nzmike

• Member Contributer

I've noticed the headlight on fifth gens do not light the corners. I'm adding driving lights to my forks for just that purpose. I do a fair amount of riding after sundown. (Keeping a sharp eye out for the hooved forest rats. In their territory I ride much slower.)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/11/2017 at 10:01 AM, GatorGreg said:

I picked up my leftover 2014 VFR standard last fall for a little over $8K. Honda priced the bike too high for mediocre power, so-so styling and colors. $12.9K for standard VFR when you can pick up a ZX-10 for a few bucks more.

I started a thread on the other forum regarding the '17 and in it I posted that there are still something like 30 leftover '14/'15 models within 400 miles of me according to cycletrader - so for whatever reason the 8th gen just wasn't a big hit in the USA, link:  http://vfrworld.com/forums/showthread.php/52176-2017-8th-gen-VFR-vid-pics

• Member Contributer
On 4/3/2017 at 10:10 PM, MaxSwell said:

I've noticed the headlight on fifth gens do not light the corners. I'm adding driving lights to my forks for just that purpose. I do a fair amount of riding after sundown. (Keeping a sharp eye out for the hooved forest rats. In their territory I ride much slower.)

Ya know, most people use a gun to deer hunt.  Bullets are cheaper than bikes  ; )

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up.

• Member Contributer
On 4/5/2017 at 8:06 AM, Bent said:

Ya know, most people use a gun to deer hunt.  Bullets are cheaper than bikes  ; )

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up.

Perhaps I find it more satisfying to kill them Up Close And Personal, like knife fighting. :pinocchio: And I did look them both directly eye-to-eye. They both looked scared shitless; the second one even gutted it's self on my left boot. Guts and feces. Oh MY!

See you in May pal.

• Member Contributer
On 4/10/2017 at 10:17 AM, MaxSwell said:

Perhaps I find it more satisfying to kill them Up Close And Personal, like knife fighting. :pinocchio: And I did look them both directly eye-to-eye. They both looked scared shitless; the second one even gutted it's self on my left boot. Guts and feces. Oh MY!

See you in May pal.

Yep, look 'em in the eye as the die since they tried to kill you first.  Combat is a bitch.....

Archived