it's time to show

• Member Contributer

On April 8, 2017 at 2:09 AM, sfdownhill said:

Not beautiful like all these other amazing photos, but it turns out you can fit a VFR into a Honda Odyssey...

IMG_0149.JPG

And in a Pontiac Montana! 

IMG_00000084.jpg

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, oldboyracer said:

取消兑换 

IMG_0487.JPG

Really want to know, 50 anniversary edition of the global set limit to produce 50 sets?

• Member Contributer
On 4/8/2017 at 11:07 AM, jackleftzuo said:

I also have an old Odyssey, I think that is impossible, but I like my Odyssey, although is the 2004 model

You too can do this with your 2004 Odyssey - in fact, you're looking at a 2004 Odyssey with 2002 VFR installed...a 5th gen goes in the same way, even almost fully clothed. You only have to remove the windscreen and mirrors. Drop the center console between the front seats for front wheel clearance and tie it down to the mounting brackets for the rear seats.

Do NOT try this with a rented late model Chrysler Town and Country. The 6th gen's bodywork goes into the Chrysler like a fishhook and latches, stuck inside the van. Getting a VFR out of the Town and Country requires removing side and upper cowls and using straps to compress the forks.

Terry - you only have to be mid-throttle in second gear to get the motorcycle all the way in.

Today's Motogp form Argentina on the flip-down screen would keep me in the van and on the bike! [I'd probably install the VFR's seat during the warm-up lap]

On 4/9/2017 at 7:55 AM, RDMcD said:

And in a Pontiac Montana! 

IMG_00000084.jpg

I managed to fit an 84 Sabre inside the hatch/back seat of an 06 Focus.  I mean, it was in pieces, but I had to get it from Peterborough to Windsor somehow.

• Member Contributer
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, Superballs said:

I managed to fit an 84 Sabre inside the hatch/back seat of an 06 Focus.  I mean, it was in pieces, but I had to get it from Peterborough to Windsor somehow.

I can beat that... I got a complete GS500, a spare chassis/frame and a Jack Russel Terrier into a Toyota Yaris, I think they are called the "Vitz" in the Americas.

I can beat that... I got a complete GS500, a spare chassis/frame and a Jack Russel Terrier into a Toyota Yaris, I think they are called the "Vitz" in the Americas.

That's sweet. Gotta love hatchbacks.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well, not photographic by any means.  But hell, I am excited.  There will be more and better but these are the first of my new-to-me 5th gen.

Only the top box is on, the other two are in the car, and will likely only be used for trips...and groceries.

20170422_153436.jpg

20170422_153445.jpg

20170422_153458.jpg

20170422_153522.jpg

Archived