1st Annual VFRD Spring Memorial Ride

• Member Contributer

Registration is live. DO NOT expect me not to have screwed something up with this, because I guarantee I have/will, so bear with me. 

Eventbrite VFRD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Registration is live. DO NOT expect me not to have screwed something up with this, because I guarantee I have/will, so bear with me. 
Eventbrite VFRD

Thanks for your efforts sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright folks, I had to bring in some support. Jason was kind enough to manage the Eventbrite sign up.

My dad and I are working on the food and beer as I type this. 

Please purchase your tickets at the link that follows:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-annual-vfrd-memorial-ride-tickets-33465699809?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

Do we need to wait until the last minute just to make you sweat?

• Member Contributer

I'm in! Making hotel reservations Now. Can't wait riding the bike up there, my 1st road trip hop the weather is good. Thanks Ben for setting this up. See you there.    

• Member Contributer

Who is bringing the umbrellas?

• Member Contributer

Registered, Booked, Locked and Loaded!

Can't wait!

• Member Contributer
On 3/20/2017 at 1:40 PM, Switchblade said:

Thinking about attending this year. 

Here's hoping you do more than think about it.

• Member Contributer

I won't able to attend all the days, but I'll be staying with another group in Stecoah. If I see any VFRs around, I'll wave. Is there carting? What time is the dinner Saturday?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

There will be dinner as usual sat night probably around the same time and definitely cart racing.

• Member Contributer
There will be dinner as usual sat night probably around the same time and definitely cart racing.

Do you know what day the cart racing will be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Hotel reservation done! Eventbrite ticket done! Sacrifice to weather gods?? Maybe should leave that one alone can't find any eye of newt of hair of toad. Just have to depend on dumb luck. I'm dumb but don't have much luck. Hoping for the best and looking forward to seeing everyone there. 

• Member Contributer

I'm all in now. Hotel reservation, Eventbrite done, route planned, mmm... let's see, working on anti-deer spray. Wish Timmy was here to pee on my tires.

Now I'm Waiting In Wild Anticipation!

• Member Contributer

Really need to finally go to one of these.  If anyone is coming through Indiana on their way over to NC, let me know.  Some miles are really needed on the Gen 5.5 this year now that it is finally done.

• Member Contributer

Cabin booked, registration done for wife and myself. We are rolling in the Friday so will see you all at the dinner. For those maybe staying around we are down until June 4th and always up for a ride with VFRD friends.

Ok, you can all sign up now. I'm registered!

Now I just have to fix the possessed 6th gen and hope that it wants to make the trip this year.

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, Sweeper said:

Ok, you can all sign up now. I'm registered!

Now I just have to fix the possessed 6th gen and hope that it wants to make the trip this year.

You know the CB500 is a Cogent suspension upgrade from full-time gateway drug status and is begging to attend un-TMAC like a puppy wants to go to the dog park.

You know the CB500 is a Cogent suspension upgrade from full-time gateway drug status and is begging to attend un-TMAC like a puppy wants to go to the dog park.

The CB is coming. The VFR is the one in question. If I don't get the cam chain tensioner fixed, it will miss its third trip.

Archived