New member Illinois

Tredmkv

Really wanted a bike that would be more comfortable to ride on longer distance rides with the ability to add extra storage and something more reliable than my triumph (had quite a few issues while I owned it) 

• 2 months later...

Tred- 

Im not far away in Mokena, just curious, where'd you pick it up? I had a tough time finding a dealer in the area that had any. I went to Wisconsin to get mine. 

Just waiting on on the weather now....

1 hour ago, LucaBrasi said:

Tred- 

Im not far away in Mokena, just curious, where'd you pick it up? I had a tough time finding a dealer in the area that had any. I went to Wisconsin to get mine. 

Just waiting on on the weather now....

Purchased from des plaines Honda.  They treated me very well there.  Did you get a deluxe model? 

I got a new 2014 base, and had them add the center stand for $6450. I couldn't pass that up. For the extra money the deluxe is worth it, but I've been riding awhile and never ridden an ABS, traction control bike. Neither appealed to me. Congrats on the bike. The Triumph is a good looking - what kind of issues did you have with it?

• Member Contributer

Wow - she's a beauty!  Sometimes I wish I had gotten the red!

It's very interesting to see you go from a Daytona to a VFR Interceptor while 01Ragtop just did the opposite and went from his stolen Interceptor to a Daytona - you guys both have good taste!  I would like to hear your pros and cons of both bikes after you get some good miles on her.  Link: 

• Member Contributer
On 4/12/2017 at 9:25 AM, LucaBrasi said:

I got a new 2014 base, and had them add the center stand for $6450. I couldn't pass that up. For the extra money the deluxe is worth it, but I've been riding awhile and never ridden an ABS, traction control bike. Neither appealed to me. Congrats on the bike. The Triumph is a good looking - what kind of issues did you have with it?

That's a pretty expensive center stand!!!

:laughing6-hehe:

Archived