Will there be a TMAC 2017 ??

• Member Contributer

Trying to make my vacation plans for 2017. Missed TMAC 2016 due to unreasonable work schedule. I need to make vacation request well in advance. Thought I read some where 2016 maybe the last TMAC. Hope this is not true. 2015 was my 1st and I had an unbelievable experience was hoping to go again. Does anyone have any info or an update? 

• Member Contributer

tmac in the spring right? never been but been thinking about it time will tell if I can make it or not

• Member Contributer

I'm interested. However I'm not on FacePlant. I hope the info is posted here on VFRD.com.

• Member Contributer

:3:To prospective first timers: Don't worry; normal peeps also show up. And still have a Great Time.

Consider yourself warned!:wheel::3:

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

Oh deer...........

:-)

I sure wish you could/would come Dutchy. It hasn't been the same without you.

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the kind words, I have fond memories.

My 2012 topic got lost in the meltdown, so I added some piccies to the "2012 picture thread".

I recall one morning picking up a newspaper in the Microtel and reading that the company I was working for intended to shed some 26,000 jobs.

4 years and a split later my number came up. So 1st things 1st before I do another US trip.

Yous have a great TMAC 2017 and honor the man's memory that led to the gathering of V4 affiniados.

• Member Contributer

BTW

U sure they'll let me in the country????

IMAG4708.jpg

:-)

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

:3:To prospective first timers: Don't worry; normal peeps also show up. And still have a Great Time.

I find "normal" to be very subjective...

• Member Contributer
18 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

So sayeth the deer slayer.

12 hours ago, LangoPTC said:

I find "normal" to be very subjective...

There are usually plenty of subjects.  All preconceived notions will be tested.

15 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

I sure wish you could/would come Dutchy. It hasn't been the same without you.

Bring your RC51, Dutchy!  How can they refuse entry with Kentucky Kid all over your bike?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
1 hour ago, gloryracing said:

Any progress yet on dates/location?   Need to get back up there and play!

Will you bring your tire changer?  Donna seems to think I need tires every year, but she was the one who needed it this past year.   Oh wait, she has a full service garage named Kimball.

If dates/location/money/health/creek not rising/etc. all align we will make the trip and the tire changer will be making the trip with us.

Bought another toyhauler last year so we would probably tote it up this trip.  Anxiously awaiting info as we had a blast last time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I had to submit my vacation request. So I gambled and took May 24, 25,and 26. That will give me the weekend and Monday Memorial day to travel. Hope this works out to be the correct dates if not I'll enjoy riding the best road in this area of the country. But I would hate to miss this.

DSCF0716.JPG

768246 Dragon.jpg

DSCF0540.JPG

DSCF0545.JPG

DSCF0550.JPG

Archived