Yet another exhaust vid

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer

Yet another exhaust vid

So I found myself all alone in this quasi tunnel tonight and couldn't resist making yet another exhaust vid - LOL. Sounds best with headphones or decent speakers so you can hear the awesome bass notes produced by the V4 - enjoy! (or grab a barf bag and puke as the case may be).

Does anyone have an idea of the best slip on exhaust that comes with new pipes for 

my 2007 vfr800? Is it wise to take the exhaust sensors off when I put the new ones on??? One more--- what's up with the smog canaster, is that needed??

thanks folks! Happy 2017

-Don

Portland Oregon

3 hours ago, Thedonald said:

Does anyone have an idea of the best slip on exhaust that comes with new pipes for 

my 2007 vfr800? Is it wise to take the exhaust sensors off when I put the new ones on??? One more--- what's up with the smog canaster, is that needed??

thanks folks! Happy 2017

-Don

Portland Oregon

I have a set of Delkevic stainless on mine, I love the way they sound. They also make them in carbon fiber. This video is probably the best example I have seen online of the sound.

I also really liked the look and sound of the Laser exhaust...

• 4 weeks later...

I did get the delkevic 9" carbon fiber slip on's. Sounds awesome. KN air filter too- 

anyone have a power comander with that setup??

anyone know anything about the smog can 

at the bottom of the fairing??

THANKS, Don- 

PDX

IMG_3552.JPG

Archived