Vid of my VFR800 at "Tail of the Gator"

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer
10 hours ago, GatorGreg said:

Thanks Lazyeye - that looks like a much nicer track!  It's not really in Gainesville though - I looked it up on a map and it's practically in Georgia - just a couple miles from the Florida-Georgia line - so quite a ways away from me :(

I got my Florida geography confused. Its something to do with living on the other side of the country. ;)

• Member Contributer
On 12/24/2016 at 10:58 AM, RDMcD said:

Search the events on this site. It's an annual get together held in North Carolina at the end of May each year. Great roads, great people, great time.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/forum/102-vfrd-major-events/

Thanks!  Damn - that looks like a lot of fun but unfortunately my work and family obligations prevent me from going anywhere in May!  However, the good news is I'm planning to do a cross country trip in June or July with my 4Runner and VFR in tow - I went and checked out my local Uhaul place yesterday and I can rent a 5x9 bike trailer with ramp for pretty cheap.   I want to hit both the Dragon in the Smokies and the Snake in SoCal and also do some light off-roading with my T4R out west - I can't wait to finally ride some real roads this summer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Louisiana version of "Tail of the Gator"  

Louisiana winter is crazy 19 degrees Saturday morning 79 degrees on Thursday 

really nice day for a ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived