Does anyone have a spare 6th Gen Supercharger?

Blazerdman

Question

18 answers to this question

Just now, CandyRedRC46 said:

zRoyz has had his for sale for about a year. He may have just sold it a few days ago. Send him a pm.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I did, it's sold. My next plan is maybe to buy a rotrex c15-60 and go from there.

34 minutes ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

The second that Dimsport/ Rapid Bike makes an add on boost module, for pulling degrees of timing per psi, I am going to start planning a turbo install lol.

The PC V has an input for boost sensor, and can be coupled with their Autotune.

I'm thinking that I can buy a Rotrex C15-60 and with the photos of the kit A&A used to make I may be able to backwards engineer the parts required with a friend of mine who does that kind of thing for cars. It'll probs work out more expensive than the A&A kit used to be but it'll be something I'd work on over a long period of time to make sure everything is working perfectly.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:15 AM, CandyRedRC46 said:

Power commander does not offer ignition support  for VFR800 duty. That is why the Rapid Bike Racing kit was developed.

I didn't realize that... if you have any say there, it would be great to have boost + temp inputs

I didn't realize that... if you have any say there, it would be great to have boost + temp inputs

I would love to have MAP, ECT and GPS inputs. Then start working on mounting a gt15 under the tail lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Archived