my 07RWB project/build

3dcycle

• Member Contributer

thanks. next list of mods is to change the odometer so it reads more than 4696 miles. going to do that the old fashion way.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
6 hours ago, 3dcycle said:

thanks. next list of mods is to change the odometer so it reads more than 4696 miles. going to do that the old fashion way.

Hey that's a great way to look at increasing odometer readings, 3D! I've been going about it bass ackwards...fretting about putting on so many miles, stocking a thermostat and waterpump with associated orings, and making other fear-and-lack based preparations.

Pointing out that an odometer that reads higher is an upgrade was a very wise insight by you. Thanks.

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, MooseMoose said:

Dude, just go look at a 1990 VFR.  It's the same color code for paint (Italian Red) and came stock with white wheels.

Here's a random google image:

000-0093.JPG

I'm not a white wheel fan. My first bike had them and they were always dirty. However, I think they look good against the red.

They look perfect for the RWB. Much better than black.

So true - one cannot go wrong with white wheels providing ground clearance for a VFR done in 'natural' R157 Italian Red. Honda must have had a marketing/copyright problem with calling it Ferrari Red.

• 4 months later...
  • Member Contributer

That's a beautiful RWB 6th Gen, such skills I wish I had.  :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

Very pretty bike indeed! I wanted a white one until i saw the anniversary edition.

White wheels with blue lugs is a nice touch. And you have a Fireblade as well, jealous!

38 minutes ago, 3dcycle said:

just got a full two brothers exhaust the other day:tongue: it is for my 3rd gen :goofy: but stil:cheerleader:

Thats a nice feeling huh ;) 

• Member Contributer

left exit its a little beat up but I will clean it up and make it look good, will do dyno run before and after I think

• Member Contributer

Once I get  my projects caught up I will get it out of storage and get her running again. Need to by a house with like 15 bay garage so everything is readily available to use/ride. 

19 hours ago, 3dcycle said:

Once I get  my projects caught up I will get it out of storage and get her running again. Need to by a house with like 15 bay garage so everything is readily available to use/ride. 

I know that feeling all too well.

Archived