California Superbike School at VIR May 10 and 11, 2017

• Member Contributer

I signed up for the two day course on May 10 and 11th if anybody wants to join.  The education is fantastic, allowing me to hone my skills in a safe environment.  The added benefit of "all inclusive" allows me to show up with nothing with no bike preparation on my end and ride the latest BMW S1000RR.  Who is in?

http://superbikeschool.com/schedule/

IMG_9314.JPG

Took a one day class of his at Laguna Seca circa 1990. I believe they had us on Ninja 600's

At the time I had never ridden a sport bike nor worn full leathers.

Too bad the weather did not cooperate better. It was still good and we got in some track time.

Code has been at it for a loooong time. Enjoy! :smile:

• Member Contributer

I'm personally waiting for the Total Control courses to roll this way again. I'm a huge can of Parks' methods, logic, and ideology, but not so much for Code. You don't get to play on a S1000RR with the TC courses though! Kind of jealous about that...

• Member Contributer
On 11/25/2016 at 7:48 PM, thtanner said:

I'm personally waiting for the Total Control courses to roll this way again. I'm a huge can of Parks' methods, logic, and ideology, but not so much for Code. You don't get to play on a S1000RR with the TC courses though! Kind of jealous about that...

Corner Carver has been trying to get me to do Total Control but I am hesitant to take my VFR to the track, especially with my most recent upgrades in progress and the lack of a suitable vehicle for towing.  The simplicity of showing up and riding is what draws me to Keith Code.  As for methodology, I appreciate all of the information I can get!  I look forward to a different school of thought, but will be limited to schools that do all the bike prep work for me.

Archived