My 2007 VFR getting pulled over by the police! (VIDEO)

Jixsta

This is an older video of me getting pulled over by the police in California.  I had been experimenting with different camera angles while riding and this was the last one :)  I cannot remember if I ever uploaded this, enjoy!

• Member Contributer

Double yellow lines were meant for cars, not sport bikes.  :goofy:

• Member Contributer
On November 22, 2016 at 7:43 AM, RC36Rider said:

Hmmm ! Tried that one with a traffic cop yet ? :wink:

Yeah.  They can't catch me and seldom try to catch bikes where I live.  That's per the sheriff in the county next door to mine.  A Tahoe in the mountains after a sport bike just won't get it done.  Find many non-double line stretches in mountains?  

• Member Contributer
35 minutes ago, Bent said:

Yeah.  They can't catch me and seldom try to catch bikes where I live.

Well, if they never caught you then of course... :laugh:

37 minutes ago, Bent said:

Find many non-double line stretches in mountains?  

Oh, I agree with you 100%. I overtake wherever I think it's safe with complete contempt for the lines but I do pay attention to the presence of cops (unless they're off duty and are riding with me :laugh:) since "safe for sportbikes" is very unlikely to impress the cops over here.

I attempted to overtake the vehicle in front of me when it was finally safe to do so. Right when I crossed the double yellow line, the cop came around the corner way up ahead of me. I got back behind the vehicle and didn't pass. The cop passed me, flipped a U turn and pulled me over. I have the whole video, I can upload later. 

Wish I had video of the time a cop flew past 4 of us as we reached a stop sign, Then wrote us all for 90 in a 55. No way were we doing anywhere near 90. Still ticks me off. :wacko:

Archived