• Member Contributer
41 minutes ago, Auspanglish said:

Thank you (for proving my 

41 minutes ago, Auspanglish said:

Thank you (for proving my point).

Thanks

That's fine but that was not at full power ,that was jusr testing the smartphone mount and testing the video upload 

Here is 15 min version at 80% power on my routine backroad ?

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
11 minutes ago, Lint said:

May I inquire as to what you're trying to show with the videos? Other than your current mount allows a lot of vibration?

That's why I'm at 80% power with the Restrictor in just testing the smartphone mount will get it better tomorrow plus there's a GearX on the dash 

• Member Contributer
33 minutes ago, Nelix said:

21GoneWild, have you ever considered getting a gf?

Not anymore totally out of the question , too much time and money, had enough paid grief to last me unless I'm back in British Columbia then it's ok, I got spoiled by the Canadian babes

but by the time they get done spending your money you could have had a new 2017 Fireblade ?

IMG_3760.JPG

So you really need to get an A&A Torocharger supercharging kit. That and read our thread on how your VFR can turn you into a chick magnet. You'll get all the women you could ever handle and more, and you'll have 160hp.

14c2aa18436c3cbc98d31fe7de8cc82c.jpg
e3965e18cbdfd018429934703376bfaf.jpg

I might save up for one and hope. No need for a liter bike if I can get 160+ out of my 800. I suppose a little fabrication would be required for an 8th gen, I'd have to look into that added cost.

Edit: nevermind, I thought those were for 6th gens.

Just now, jhenley17 said:

I might save up for one and hope. No need for a liter bike if I can get 160+ out of my 800. I suppose a little fabrication would be required for an 8th gen, I'd have to look into that added cost.

Edit: nevermind, I thought those were for 6th gens.

...alas they are no longer available... only option is getting very lucky and stumbling across a second hand one (or a vfr with one already installed).

Now THAT IS THE UNICORN SHIZ!! (...and not some piddly +5hp limp-dipsticked non-event).

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, Auspanglish said:

So you really need to get an A&A Torocharger supercharging kit. That and read our thread on how your VFR can turn you into a chick magnet. You'll get all the women you could ever handle and more, and you'll have 160hp.

I'd would definitely go for both the supercharger and the babes, , I just left a message for Dan at A&A Performance and requested if they could put together a supercharger kit for my VFR, but from the way the website and postings appear there must be some other better big reason why that kit is no longer available and the business is defunct, sounds like a legal issue ?( I bet somebody got killed and he got sued and was ordered by a judge  to "cease" ?) so plan B is go to TTS Permance in UK here is a supercharger kit for a Honda 800 that might be re-fittable to a VFR with a few custom parts:

Honda VTX1800 Supercharger Conversion - TTS Performance

IMG_4263.JPG

I wonder what exactly you are on in order to have such fantastical over-exaggerated blown-out-of-proportion imaginations, or is it congenital?

Killed?

A more tempered and rational possibility is it just wasn't a profitable business venture. Overheads were high, margin was slim, price was prohibitive.

• Member Contributer
50 minutes ago, Auspanglish said:

I wonder what exactly you are on in order to have such fantastical over-exaggerated blown-out-of-proportion imaginations, or is it congenital?

Killed?

A more tempered and rational possibility is it just wasn't a profitable business venture. Overheads were high, margin was slim, price was prohibitive.

The reason is Dan is located in California and all the do out there is sue each other for anything and everything, if somebody "lost control" and "got killed, lamed or injured" on a kitted bike, he could have been sued for liability that the kit was the "cause" and a lawyer would say he say "culpable" , then as part of the judgement Dan agreed to "cease and desist" in this endeavor to provide " out of control" power kits  So Dan will pushback on any requests and not get involved in any way shape or form because he's paranoid and thinks this is a sting operation seeing if he has actually ceased and desisted in this endeavor and "culpable behaviors to profit while placing customers at risk of losing control resulting in serious bodily injury and/ or death (with the argument, this time, being involuntary manslaughter or voluntary manslaughter) so I would not hold your breath for any kits from Dan ?

• Member Contributer

Dan's business was based PA as I recall, not CA.

Also everything else in your imagination never happened.

Other tthan tthhat you are spot on.

Well the truth could not be further removed... In reality Dan made millions in profits, retired early and converted to Islam and lives in Dubai just so he can legally have multiple wives and enjoy carnal pleasures with his harem without receiving any flack. On the side he sells intel to the CIA and doubles a stuntman for Matt Damon in his spare time just for kicks.

• Member Contributer
39 minutes ago, CornerCarver said:

So Dan met a babe, sold the business, moved to LA and now plays in a band ?

• Member Contributer

Rumor has it that it's the Lt. Dan Band, Gary Sinise just uses it for PR purposes.

• Member Contributer

Dan is the man. However even in conjunction with Chuck Norris and Gandalf, they could still not unleash the factory power.

There can be only one.....

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, CornerCarver said:

Correct on all counts. 

• Member Contributer
10 hours ago, Auspanglish said:

DO NOT tell my wife...

Ciao,

9 hours ago, 2k1GoneWild said:

The reason is Dan is located in California and all the do out there is sue each other for anything and everything, if somebody "lost control" and "got killed, lamed or injured" on a kitted bike, he could have been sued for liability that the kit was the "cause" and a lawyer would say he say "culpable" , then as part of the judgement Dan agreed to "cease and desist" in this endeavor to provide " out of control" power kits  So Dan will pushback on any requests and not get involved in any way shape or form because he's paranoid and thinks this is a sting operation seeing if he has actually ceased and desisted in this endeavor and "culpable behaviors to profit while placing customers at risk of losing control resulting in serious bodily injury and/ or death (with the argument, this time, being involuntary manslaughter or voluntary manslaughter) so I would not hold your breath for any kits from Dan ?

Post reported.

Baseless slander of a respected member of this forum.

Archived