FRANKENSTEIN

HI I hope this is the right place just wanted to say hi, new owner but I have owned quite a few bikes over the years pretty much all Honda's I work at a Honda dealership. I ride them all and last year I tried the VFR1200F for the first time with the DCT, I simply fell in love with it and rode it as my demo the whole year and next year I will be riding my brand new one still in the crate here.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

How do I put up an avatar?

thanks

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard Frankenstein! It's been a while since I've changed my status and loaded up an avatar, so hopefully someone with a fresher memory can chime in and help you out.

• Member Contributer

Hello Frankenstein, welcome.
Seems you've had the pleasures most of us only dream of??? Every bike out there...
Seems we'll look forward to your input!
Craig

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
9 hours ago, FRANKENSTEIN said:

HI I hope this is the right place just wanted to say hi, new owner but I have owned quite a few bikes over the years pretty much all Honda's I work at a Honda dealership. I ride them all and last year I tried the VFR1200F for the first time with the DCT, I simply fell in love with it and rode it as my demo the whole year and next year I will be riding my brand new one still in the crate here.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

How do I put up an avatar?

thanks

Nice to have you aboard.  We'd love see photos of your ride (past and present).

For your Avatar go to Profile, then to the left of your screen name (great choice, by the way - I can't believe that after 15 +/- years that hasn't been taken!) is a circle that will display your avatar.  Overlapping the circle is a small square icon - click on that and a window will open that will allow you to upload it. 

Since you're working at a Honda dealer, maybe you can find the definitive answer to whether Honda intends to market an Interceptor past the 2015 model year (in N.A. anyway). 

Cheers

Thanks guys, my user name has to do with my past life when I had a monster truck and yes you guessed it it was Frankenstein.  I do work at a Honda dealer so I will pass on any and all info I can but I must admit Honda is just plain awful as far as telling us what's coming or not coming.  My personal VFR is still in the crate I have been riding my demo and I will keep doing that until it's sold.

I will be interested in doing the ECU reflash to get the speed limiter out of there etc but I am leaving the rest of the bike stock I think it's a work of art.

Here is a pic of my first big bike lol, yes I am old. it's a 1977 CJ360T pretty much fully restored except for the exhaust I have to get rechromed and some work on my wheels.

thanks

056.JPG

Archived