Anybody Want To Ride In Socal? Saturday, 9/10 North Of Los Angeles

Rogue_Biker

• Member Contributer
5 minutes ago, VFR4Lee said:

I gather Little TJ is open. Cool!  Last time I got out 3 weeks ago it was still closed from the fire.

At least I got a battery and tire today for my 03 Tuono so I can ride tomorrow. :wheel:

Uh... no. We headed up and were greeted by a 'Road Closed at the Wildlife Way Station' sign. We improvised by going up Big Tujunga to Angeles Forest to Upper Big Tujunga to the Crest and Newcomb's. 

1 minute ago, viffergyrl said:

Uh... no. We headed up and were greeted by a 'Road Closed at the Wildlife Way Station' sign. We improvised by going up Big Tujunga to Angeles Forest to Upper Big Tujunga to the Crest and Newcomb's. 

Ah thanks, same as 3 weeks ago. Think I'll head for the Rock Inn then. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Thanks all for joining in the ride today. Glad to see the familiar faces and the new ones too. Unfortunately I will be out of circulation for a few weeks due to my work schedule, which is why I missed the annual No Cal/So Cal ride but made sure I at least got this ride in before my craziness starts up.

Hopefully the rest of you can continue to ride and hopefully my project will go smooth and I can get back to a normal schedule, then I'll be sure to join in as many as I can.

• Member Contributer
18 hours ago, Rambler358 said:

Another excellent ride! emoji106.png
Great to meet some new faces as well. I only took one pic at Newcomb's Ranch, but might as well share it anyway.
f2f11efd89447acf342795b9ace87691.jpg

I think I know what I did wrong yesterday when trying to connect with your comm system. Although the app seems to work well in the online videos, it doesn't seem to work as well as the on unit menu system. What I failed to realize is that there is a third pairing option in the menu. There's Pairing channel A, Pairing channel B and then the pairing "Cardo Gateway". So we'll have to try it again next time.

Archived