Puig Racing Windscreen

Slava

For anyone who is curious how Puig looks like from close here some of my recent works. 

There are multiple threads about screen removal/installation, quality of the Puig screen so conclusion:

Easy installation, nice/solid looking windscreen. Did not notice much difference in wind drag but it's about look :) 

As far as where I bought it (US Owners) Amazon.com you should not pay more than $85 plus free shipping 

20160906_184622-900x1600.jpg

20160906_184632-900x1600.jpg

20160906_184640-1600x900.jpg

20160906_184651-1600x900.jpg

That is pure white but looks pearl white doesn't it? :)

I'm pretty sure they have different colors in Australia 

Hehe

There was reason I paid extra $500 for white one.

All my bikes were white.

Can't imagine riding red one unless it's Ferrari :))

I wish it was Pearl White though

Try selling it I'm pretty sure there many people who love red but I don't think there is person out there who wants to swap not in cas white one.

Good luck

Cheers

Slava

6 hours ago, Slava said:

That is pure white but looks pearl white doesn't it? :)

I'm pretty sure they have different colors in Australia 

So, um, the 2014 white is pearl white.  It's the same pearl white throughout the world.  The only difference in color options is that the rest of the world gets a metallic black, while we only get the red and white.

Surely you've noticed the sparkle in your paint when it's in the sun?

• Member Contributer

Looks good, so where in California are you located Slava? Could have used another 8 Gen on our ride down in Palomar on Sunday! Actually could have used another 6 Gen or two as well. We were 5 Gen heavy on this ride, not that there is anything wrong with that!

Hey Dave,

That's hell of beautiful view you've go there. Is that Colorado? Is so how did you happen to have VFR decal on your bike when it normally says INTERCEPTOR here in US? Looking good although I'm not big fan of redd :)))

Cheers

Yes, it's Colorado...Awesome place to ride a VFR!  I ordered a set of factory 6th gen VFR decals from Europe, removed the unsightly Interceptor decals and stuck on the VFR decals.

This shot is from one of my favorite roads...Squaw Pass, just west of Denver.  All of my riding is in the hills west of Denver, except that first shot with the lake, that was on top of The Grand Mesa in western Colorado.

IMG_20150704_104623757.jpg

It's up to you and what you find more attractive. For me personally: I like dark otherwise it doesn't make sense to buy light one since it's not gonna be too much different from a stock one.

And yes You can clearly see through dark tint during a day. Night is different but who races at night anyways?

• Member Contributer
10 hours ago, DriverDave said:

Yes, it's Colorado...Awesome place to ride a VFR!  I ordered a set of factory 6th gen VFR decals from Europe, removed the unsightly Interceptor decals and stuck on the VFR decals.

This shot is from one of my favorite roads...Squaw Pass, just west of Denver.  All of my riding is in the hills west of Denver, except that first shot with the lake, that was on top of The Grand Mesa in western Colorado.

How did you go about ordering those decals?

4 hours ago, MysteryRider246 said:

how about the idea of just debadging the fairing and have nothing...makes cleaning easier...

• Member Contributer

My 5th Gen has nothing there & it looks too bare to me.

My bike doesn't get dirty.

6 hours ago, MysteryRider246 said:

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/mark-vfrtype1_64220mcwd80za/ I got them from here.

2 hours ago, Alan553 said:

how about the idea of just debadging the fairing and have nothing...makes cleaning easier...

I think it looks like something is missing, with nothing there.  That's one of the reasons I don't like the Interceptor badge...it's too small and plain.  Cleaning isn't an issue at all.

Archived