New VFR with 2 brothers

Slomo

New to this forum. Picked up a new 2014 VFR800 (red) a couple weeks ago. 600 miles since I picked it up. Comfy, but adding bar risers. Looks great with solo cowl. Tonight I installed 2 brothers S1R. Wow! Sounds amazing. Like a Ducati but way better as a v4! And shows the beautiful rear wheel better than the stock can. Just a little too loud for me in the long run. Adding the TBR P1X in a couple days and will update my thoughts. 

• Member Contributer

I'm going to say that pics will need to be involved...we need to see how this rear wheel looks unobstructed..,:wink:

I'll post some pics tomorrow. It's my birthday, so I'm gonna ride with full volume a couple more days. I think the TBR carbon fiber can looks and sounds amazing! 

I got my 14' in white couple days ago and made only 60 miles. You said 600 miles, did you get ur first service done yet? I wonder how much labor is going to be involved?

Also thinking about 2 brothers :)

600 mile service is next week. Prob have 700+ by the time I bring it in. TBR can sounds fantastic. Just a bit loud for polite company. Adding the P1x silencer tomorrow and adding pics too

After riding a while today I've concluded that I'm leaving the dB killer in. Still sounds great, get the nice pop pop when decelerating, but not so loud as to attract unwanted attention 

Archived