• Member Contributer

My oldest son has relocated to Northern California to help my father-in-law with his property and learn some new skills.  

He has been commuting from Willits to Ukiah 3 days a week to keep his job at Starbucks. Yesterday he was able to take a day off and had a blast heading west on Highway 20 from Willits to Ft. Bragg.

I am trying to find out if wehave any active members north of San Fran who may be able to connect for an occasional ride and perhaps a maintenance day.

So anyone know of someone in the area?

Carry on.

TallCarver is a good guy. For that matter, all of the Carver's are a blast to spend time with.  Don't miss the opportunity. 

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, CornerCarver said:

My oldest son has relocated to Northern California to help my father-in-law with his property and learn some new skills.  

He has been commuting from Willits to Ukiah 3 days a week to keep his job at Starbucks. Yesterday he was able to take a day off and had a blast heading west on Highway 20 from Willits to Ft. Bragg.

I am trying to find out if wehave any active members north of San Fran who may be able to connect for an occasional ride and perhaps a maintenance day.

So anyone know of someone in the area?

Carry on.

There'll be peace when you are done...

• Member Contributer

Sounds like a great ride!  I will make sure he gets in touch with you soon.

• Member Contributer

Just talked to him toningt. He is having issues with his charging system, again.

He is about to start his course to become a basic instructor for the state of California and needs his bike to be reliable so he is looking at purchasing a new bike.

Wish I were close enough to help him sort it but he will be up for ride soon enough.

Archived