2016 TexasMac official Picture & Home Safe Thread

• Member Contributer
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:14 PM, Baileyrock said:

Thanks guys, i guess I should really start a separate thread instead of hijacking the Tmac thread. :goofy:

i think i will start a new thread and many dig up some pics to post up, no digital pics back then.  :blush:

BR

I read the whole story picturing an 80's version of Bailey with a mullet. 

JOE-DIRT_612x380_0.jpg?itok=iTPmeaYl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gradus said:

I read the whole story picturing an 80's version of Bailey with a mullet. 

JOE-DIRT_612x380_0.jpg?itok=iTPmeaYl

That look and decade came about a LONG time after I did. I doubt there was a single mullet in my gen.  :unsure:  Long hair, yes! :goofy:

On 6/13/2016 at 6:18 PM, kebrider said:

She loves you Randy and loves to ride with you. Which goes for all of VFRD btw.

I should have been at Josh's wedding but this has been the year from he!! with work. I worked until 2AM Saturday and was back online with the project at 5:30AM. We had record heat on Saturday and the project is an Animal Shelter. I worked on the project all weekend between rides which is nothing all that unusual.

With my career and my past 2 marriages that failed due to my long work hours I really need to be single which is why The Girl is my live-in partner and not my wife. When I retire in a few years I may be sorry that I didn't marry her when she would still have me. We live a fairy tale adventure most of the time and I cherish our friendship and would simply rather not see another failed marriage and keep the friendship as long as possible. Hope her future husband doesn't snore. :schla15:

Did I mention we made it back from TMAC OK? Ah wth, go ahead and delete away BR.

Some friend....never seen you post pics of me riding.  Putz!

• Member Contributer

So, I've been busier than a one legged man in an A$$ kicking contest....   Here's a link to about 1.6Gb worth of pix:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10209855251486747.1073741847.1496803397&type=1&l=b70eb37f3e

Group.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Member Contributer

Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I have been on VFRD and an even longer time since I have been on a VFR!  Life takes many turns and mine has taken me to Greenville, SC.  I realize this is only about 2.5hrs from the Tail.  I sure miss all of you and miss riding.  I have never been to TMAC and might just have to stop by next year even if I am in my car!  (currently don't own any two wheeled machines...)

I didn't see many yellow 5th gens in the pics.  Anyone figure out where my old yellow viffer ended up?

I hope and pray all my old friends on this site are well.  Hope to see you again soon.

Lobster

• Member Contributer

Welcome back Lobster.

Life has a habit of causing turns, even for redslut....

There were at least two yellow 5th gens this year at the Spring Ride as it is now called. Several members in Greenville. Find a bike and catch a ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/8/2017 at 1:43 PM, Lobster said:

Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I have been on VFRD and an even longer time since I have been on a VFR!  Life takes many turns and mine has taken me to Greenville, SC.  I realize this is only about 2.5hrs from the Tail.  I sure miss all of you and miss riding.  I have never been to TMAC and might just have to stop by next year even if I am in my car!  (currently don't own any two wheeled machines...)

I didn't see many yellow 5th gens in the pics.  Anyone figure out where my old yellow viffer ended up?

I hope and pray all my old friends on this site are well.  Hope to see you again soon.

Lobster

Well, if you're in Greenville you need a bike. The roads are simply too good. I might even know someone that would be up for a ride. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 7/8/2017 at 0:43 PM, Lobster said:

Hello Everyone,

Lobster

Hey Lobster, I still have not located the fellow I sold your beauty to. I cannot find the paperwork for the sale. I do remember his last name: Staub. If I come across anything, I'll let you know right away.

Archived