2016 TexasMac official Picture & Home Safe Thread

Another great event has just closed out. The weather was awesome and we all had a good time riding, eating, enjoying beverages and telling lies each evening. :beer:

We had gofers, who needs brakes, old tires, but most of all a good time with good folks. :cheerleader:

Thanks for all that attended.

Please post up your pics here.

I made it home around 4 pm after finishing up a nice 340 mile route home.

BR

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Home safe and sound a couple of hours ago. Wife and I had a great time as usual. Good to see all friends old and new.

• Member Contributer

Just got home.

This event, as always, has been best times ever.

Learned something new, saw old friends and made new ones.

Oh, and rode them roads.

Until next year!

• Member Contributer

Mini and I are home safely in PTC...I have less than 24 hours before I have to get on a plane but the event was, as usual, a great time to share with friends and Burns.:goofy:

• Member Contributer

I got home safe too. Had fun dodging the rain and discovering new roads in the process.

Oh, I almost forgot. If you are not on Facebook then you probably missed how Speech-To-Text can get me in trouble:

siri_20160525_1200.jpg

Absolutely great time as usual!   I truly enjoy riding and spending time with the knowledgeable, fun people that make up this group.

Until next year, twist the the throttle and be safe.

IMG_0959.JPG

• Member Contributer

Made it about 1/2 way back to N. Dakota.  I'm stopping of in Illinois for the last week of my vacation.  Thoroughly enjoyed the company and the riding at T-Mac!

• Member Contributer

Curt and I made it back without incident yesterday around 1pm-ish. Awesome to see everyone again, even if they're humping a guardrail while wearing a leather suit (which is really what happened, but he was too embarrassed to tell the truth to the State Trooper).

Yup, should be good on the Johnny Walker Red cravings for a while.............

Every year this event confirms we have the best people and riding there is.  

Can't thank those enough (Dr.Kimble, Tod, Greg, Burns, and an unknown red 5th Gen rider) who gave me a 'tow' through all these great roads.  Improved my riding confidence massively during this visit to the worlds greatest roads.  

You just can't help having a great time at TMAC

Dad and I made it back uneventfully Sunday afternoon, minus one bike unfortunately. All things considered it was a great week. 

Huge huge thank you to Sweeper for letting me borrow his 6th hen spare bike to keep riding Friday and Saturday. It really never fails to impress me with the helpfulness and kind hearted gestures this group displays to one another year after year. 

Cant wait a it for the next one!

-PRB

• Member Contributer

Even Angeli had a great time and complained less than usual.  Incredible people, even when losing a brake caliper while riding someone else's bike.  Good thing my ninja skills were up to par.  I look forward to the PRB ride in the fall and next year's TMAC.  I agree with Randy we should have a similar ride once a month.  No one quote me on agreeing with Randy part, I will never live that down.

• Member Contributer

Made it home safe and soaked Sunday afternoon. Really enjoyed my first TexasMac and meeting everyone. Big thanks to the everyone who showed me the roads! Hope to make it to future events.

Greg

• Member Contributer

Great week! Perfect weather, folks, and roads. I don't remember some of the nights thanks to Mr. Walker and Mr Beer. What happens at TMAC stays at TMAC!

and one of the top ten quotes of the week had to be "Dammit, I forgot to pledge my ass before we left!" HAHA

First denizens of the Microtel for TMAC 2016.  Adding some class to the parking lot.

02_TMAC2016_FirstAtTheMicrotel_2016-05-22.jpg

I'm saying Aaron is checking Sweeper's new bike for dust - it was spotless!

03_TMAC2016_AaronInspectingRandy'sNewBike_2016-05-27.jpg

Killboy Store on Saturday May 28 - Cruiser Central.  We stopped for water on the way out and for none of them on the way back.

05_TMAC2016_DragonKillboyStore-CruiserCentral_2016-05-28.jpg

I have to thank Scrapmetal (Rob) for getting me to take the 25+lb each panniers off the bike for the last Dragon run - what a difference!

06_TMAC2016_DragonKillboyPics_2016-05-28.jpg

1 hour ago, Baileyrock said:

OK, I'm satisfied now! I'm still moving so fast the camera can't focus. :goofy:

Thanks Randy! :beer:

It was the Margarita that they served me. 

Archived