Looking for luggage rack for 4th gen vfr

• Member Contributer

Looks like you are looking for side racks to put cases on.

If you are looking for a rack like this though, PM me and we can see if we can strike a deal

IMAG3789.jpg

38087ebe.jpg

HPIM6088.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On June 20, 2016 at 10:01 PM, zoomzoom said:

If you're looking for a rack that you can mount three hard cases to, check this out.  

http://vfrworld.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6572&title=wingrack-4th-gen&cat=4

And it has the 4th gen specific mounting kit Y154 which I don't think is available anymore. So if you are thinking about a Wingrack this is an important consideration. I have this setup and it works great. I used to only put it on for extended trips but now I just leave it on with an E360 as a top case.

• Member Contributer

well, he only posted once and last back on 1st June....

I may have a lead on a set with cases for him, but they are in Europe.....

I have a 4th gen Wingrack,with the subframe mounts for a 94-97.

7520FD7F-2B99-43AE-8A29-61DF98453B3C.jpg

I have no idea what shipping may be but would be willing to knock it down and mail it off,I'm in Massachusetts.

$200 plus shipping and I'll throw in a Givi screen. The bike they came on only had 1100 miles on it so couldn't have seen much use. I hate to be "that guy"  but it was so clean I bought a 5th gen to tour on instead of using it for why I bought the thing:blush:

C6E9FAD4-9CB7-4BF8-8123-0847B560A295.jpg

0AF35E00-454B-4880-A0D8-D63D6CBC7A24.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/06/2016 at 1:53 PM, Falseneutral said:

I have a 4th gen Wingrack,with the subframe mounts for a 94-97.

I have no idea what shipping may be but would be willing to knock it down and mail it off,I'm in Massachusetts.

$200 plus shipping and I'll throw in a Givi screen. The bike they came on only had 1100 miles on it so couldn't have seen much use. I hate to be "that guy"  but it was so clean I bought a 5th gen to tour on instead of using it for why I bought the thing:blush:

Hey Do you still have this deal available? I'll check how much to send to Mexico. Thanks! 

Archived