The Dutch Boys Going To Look The Superbike Race?

keny

So Superbike hits Dutch ground incoming weekend......And Dutch VFRD members going?

I will watch it from my couch, just wounder if I should try and spot someone from the audience :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Nope, but with have group ride with some 24 collegues on Sunday.

But with superpole and the races on Eurosport HD I have the DVR programned

At least race #1 was a good one! Even I know you Dutch boys might disagree.....................

• Member Contributer

Great race, despite the bummer at the end.

post-8974-0-78538800-1460813092.jpg

Well done to the Kentucky Kid!

• Member Contributer

Yes, Nicky hung in there and took the gift when offered! I hope he can keep it up and not fade into 6+ territory like an "old champ"...

Ciao,

At least race #1 was a good one! Even I know you Dutch boys might disagree.....................

Just finished watching it. Was a great race, too bad about Michaels spill but they put on a good show. Also nice to see Nicky make back onto the podium and both Hondas showing the old Fireblades can still be competitive.

swdb1x.jpg

Michael making a selfie.

• Member Contributer

Sorry about jinxing Nicky's second race! :happy:

Well, it was a bizarre one; could have gone either way, so probably not indicative of his true potential this year. I'm rooting for him!

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Yeah the old written off Blades on the podium in both races, bot a bad showing!

Have to say I think the race #1 was more fun to watch, good close racing!, even race #2 had its own spice in there whit the wheel changes. Supersport race I did not look all, as red flagged becorce of rain and broadcast ended before race got on, the Suoperstock never even started for real before the tv time was off....First corner 2 bikes collided, red flag, and on warmup lap after that one bikes engine did blow.....

Archived