Anyone Going To Motoamerica At Road America?

DirtyRyda

I am planning on going to the MotoAmerica round at Road America this year. No one I know locally is going and I was wondering if anyone is going and would like to share a cabin at Plymouth Rock campground. I haven't decided for sure if I'm going to camp at the track or stay there. That mostly depends on if I can get someone to share a cabin. If not, it would at least be nice to have someone to take in the weekend with while I'm there. I'll be riding from Shelbyville, IN. I may be making a stop in Janesville, WI on Thursday June 2 then heading from there to the track Friday morning.

• Member Contributer

I've been going and camping in the tent area for the last few years. When I don't have broken bones. (blush). I share a campsite with a long-time friend. I'm stopping there on the way back from T-Mac.

I cannot remember the site number but it is across the road from the showers near the Carousel concession stand. (Red fifth gen with tall windscreen, Seb's clutch cover, Givi rack.)

• 9 months later...

Well, I'm planning on going to Road America again this year if anyone is going or wants to go. Going to try to ride this time. The few local guys I ride with all declined the invitation to go along. Planning on heading up on Thursday and settling in at the campground. I'm thinking about riding up into Michigan and taking a ferry across the lake.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived