Ooooooh

• Member Contributer

If you read the article, it's concept only at the moment but big hints that it will go into production.

That is gorgeous.

• Member Contributer

Yup read the article and then forwarded to my Honda dealer urging him to advocate for its creation. All he has to do is spend some time in downtown Toronto to see the style of bikes people are riding and building. Ducati Scamblers, BMW R nine T's and Triumph Thruxton's on top of those people simply build from older bikes. This "modern classic market" is big around here and if you add modern reliability and features into the equation you'll have a winner.

• Member Contributer

^^^ OH, right !! Do what others are doing and your coolness and social acceptance are guaranteed, eh ??

Umm, well that's a lot to read into I think a bike like this would sell and I personally like it. "Coolness and social acceptance"? - lost me in your leap.

Looks OK, actually......

Except for maybe the headlight. These multi LED headlights just does not look as good an a large diameter "traditional" round headlight with a single bulb in the middle of single big parabolic reflector. This new stuff might be a lot brighter, but it looks to much like an insects eyes. Otherwise the styling is definitely better than the previous, standard CB......

• Member Contributer

Looks like something that would roll out of Sebspeed's digs. A good thing! :fing02:

My first thought exactly... did Seb build that?

• Member Contributer

As far as ownership goes, I've been thoroughly spoiled by single-sided swing arms; don't think I could go back to the usual. They all remind me of my '68 CL350 Scrambler in many ways.

Archived