Official 13Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread 2016

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes as usual most sign up happens within the last 30 days after the rooms have been released and I'm trying to get a final Tee count for the printer. Same ol same ol.

• Member Contributer

Now accepting payoffs to not come....... :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Yes as usual most sign up happens within the last 30 days after the rooms have been released and I'm trying to get a final Tee count for the printer. Same ol same ol.

Senior moment...do you mean the last 60 days (where we are now) or do you think this is less than 30 days away?

Or more likely you are prognosticating that once again most of the attendees will sign up during the last 30 days...you know, those who always want to know what the weather will be like before committing. :goofy:

Senior moment...do you mean the last 60 days (where we are now) or do you think this is less than 30 days away?

Or more likely you are prognosticating that once again most of the attendees will sign up during the last 30 days...you know, those who always want to know what the weather will be like before committing. :goofy:

What was the question? :wacko:

• Member Contributer

Signed up finally. Arriving early Thursday morning to chase some of you hooligans around the mountains! I can't wait!

Chase? I hope you are leading the rides and I am chasing.

Signed up, arriving Monday night or possibly very early Tuesday...

And the plot thickens.

What was the question? :wacko:

You leave your big words at home, they are confusing. No big words at TMAC.

:lurk:

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

I registered at EventBright (best $20 I ever spent; thanks Kevin!)

and reserved a room at the Microtel for trem and myself and (?).

IF all goes well I'll be there Monday afternoon or evening.

And I ain't bringing no big words.

Call: WHAT DO WE WANT?

Response: Better Short Term Memory!

Call: WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

Response: Want What?

Booked-off, Checked-in, Signed-up, and planning on riding beginning Monday. Bug-free twisties - can't wait!

• Member Contributer

Booked-off, Checked-in, Signed-up, and planning on riding beginning Monday. Bug-free twisties - can't wait!

Where do I sign up for bug-free twisties? Was that extra?

^^^ Insect not Peoples' Car :laugh:

I mean comparatively. NC and surrounding area (for the last few years at least) have felt virtually bug-free compared to same time Ontario. Have gone the whole day in NC with only the odd splat while back above the Maple Curtain have to stop and clean shield what seems every hour.

• Member Contributer

I mean comparatively. NC and surrounding area (for the last few years at least) have felt virtually bug-free compared to same time Ontario. Have gone the whole day in NC with only the odd splat while back above the Maple Curtain have to stop and clean shield what seems every hour.

Here too. More bugs that Microsoft. The mosquito is our State Bird.

Here too. More bugs that Microsoft. The mosquito is our State Bird.

I just laughed out loud in the office at this.

This mental image of a giant mosquito that can carry off small animals and kids....imagine cleaning that off your face shield.

:goofy:

Soon it will be the mosquito "Mating Season" and the Chickens are starting to get frantic again...........

- Is there a "SWAG" gathering person for this years TMAC event? If I missed it - please post up.

WIthout SWAG - what will the MC's have to use as fodder for the Saturday Night festivities?

Soon it will be the mosquito "Mating Season" and the Chickens are starting to get frantic again...........

- Is there a "SWAG" gathering person for this years TMAC event? If I missed it - please post up.

WIthout SWAG - what will the MC's have to use as fodder for the Saturday Night festivities?

Well I think it's the least you could is run the Swag stuff with you bailing out on us and all that! :491:

• Member Contributer

Speaking of re-gifting, since I've put in LED bulbs, I have several sets of spare bulbs (used) I plan to give away to anyone interested.

• Member Contributer

Eventbrite says 15 registered now. Looking like a party afterall!

Party?! You talkin' 'bout Partae?!

If Baileyrock, CornerCarver and TimmyTheCop show up there's the party. The rest of us are merely supporting cast. AfterAll.

Wish this event was in early May, been trying to figure out how to do this for years, but I get really busy May-June and closest I ever made it was having to leave the area Saturday, just before everyone arrives

Same as last few years I will be there just before Mothers Day, staying in Fontana, got a cabin with few friends that ends up costing us about $150/day (good deal when you split 3 to 5 ways) but we will be heading home before mothers day

IMG_20120510_140219.jpg

Ok, I'm registered and my room is booked. Poor Bob better bring ear plugs. Now I have to get busy checking on the machinery.

Archived