Two Brothers Header Replication!

• Member Contributer
On 2/20/2017 at 9:02 AM, RC36 said:

Are 3rd and 4th gen 2Bros systems the same? I know the Sebring on mine won't fit a 4th gen as it will hit the shock linkage etc, so will only bolt onto a 3rd gen

I have a 4th gen TBR on my 3rd gen, but it's the Right-side exit version.  The only issue is with the centre stand, which must be removed or spaced downwards 30-40mm in order to fit.

Ciao,

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been in contact with an exhaust supplier in Preston, Lancashire. Said he's up for producing loads of these if the orders are right.

Why this obsession with Tyga, they're not the be all!

I'll chat with him, see what figures I can come up with and take it from there. It'll be a replica of my Sebring system so will, initially, only be for a 90-93 bike. My friend up there bought my 94-97 though so I can take his bike there and the fabricator should be able to adjust accordingly.

The sebring is a 4-2-1 system.

Knowing Tyga manufacture in Thailand, clearly the cost of a system from them would be lower than something made in the UK. The welding on their systems is also very good. Anyways, with all the uncertainty and lack of progress I'm not sure they're as keen now.
They asked me about getting a left exit exhaust for a VFR750 when we were in Japan together last year (don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger), but I don't have one & it seems from this thread there's not much commitment from the community, in reality?

They're a busy company with about 20 staff and don't have time to mess about, so you might need to tap that UK manufacturer or alternative after all. Will probably be expensive though.

Good luck with the crowd funding project, RVFR.

No idea why my profile posts as RC36, I created that eons ago and don't use it anymore. Seems to be some confusion over my facebook account it seems.

Miguel, given the utter arseache it is to remove/install the sebring system, I'm going to bow out of this one. I'll still speak to the chap in Preston about fabrication and see what he says. If I stumble across a 2bros/sebring system again, I'll snap it up and donate it to the cause.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I know nothing about time lines or dollar signs, but there are 2 sets of 4th gen TBR headers, left and right exit, along with a 4th gen mule, on a boat to the far east.....we shall see.....

Archived