CornerCarver

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
9 hours ago, adeyren said:

Fusar are flogging helmets now! Going to get my order in, might get it in two years :cheerleader:

https://fusar.com/collections/helmets?mc_cid=1903e8788f&mc_eid=d2996655d3

Holy crap Batman, $600 for a 3/4 helmet. They should be able to get them made at that price point. Of course

whether anyone will buy a $600 3/4 helmet is another thing altogether.

• Member Contributer

New update.

Dear Loyal Supporters,

WE HEAR YOU.
We know the delay in production of the camera is frustrating, but we are not leaving you in the dark. Here is an update on what is happening with production.

d81d843c-ee22-4b9d-95c4-1ed77741687f.jpg
1. The plastic housing has been finalized and all steel tools have been cut. It was critical that we get the design of the steel tools right so that we can confidently produce a high-quality product. 

2. The electronics inside have been revised a number of times and are fully functional, but still need to pass FCC testing before we can begin production. When we built the handlebar remote this process took rounds of submissions before we gained the appropriate approval. Unfortunately, there is some red tape we need to work through in this process. We're confident that our experience with the remote will help us navigate the process more efficiently this time around. 

WE ARE GROWING. 
In the meantime, our digital team has been working on V2 of the Fusar app, which is now in beta testing. As you know, our user base is growing as is demand for our integrated system. At Fusar, our goal is to always remain at the forefront of technology, safely ahead of the competition. We are confident that this new version of our app will prove to be an enhanced experience for current users, with easy adoption for future users.  The app will be available to everyone by Thanksgiving 2017.

So, that's where we stand. We've been pushing hard on several fronts and we apologies for the delay in delivery. Rest assured that we are moving forward. 

As always, customer service is our biggest priority. You can contact us anytime and we'll happily answer more questions you may have. Please email support@fusar.com, find us on Facebook or Twitter (@fusartech), or call us at 1-844-443-8727 to chat with a FUSAR Customer Care team member anytime Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm EST.

Thank you for riding with us,

• Member Contributer

Okay, I'm just wondering how their user base can be growing if they're not shipping product.

I'm not so sure "Customer Service" is their biggest priority since there are still customers with no service.

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Dead as a f****g dodo i reckon. Keep getting updates on how fantastic the app is ie rides, photos and self congrats and all that social media shite. . But no news of the camera!!!

• Member Contributer

The website says:

" NOTE: the FUSAR Camera will begin shipping in late 2017. "

Looks like they've got about a week.  Probably this time next year it will say ". . . shipping in late 2018".  The problem with this is that they hadn't gotten the product developed sufficiently before rolling out all the promises.  At this point, even if they did begin shipping it, the public will probably yawn, having already moved on.  Better to under promise and over deliver.  They've done the opposite.  They do offer a "30 day money back guarantee" - I don't suppose that applies to actually shipping the product . . .   Newp. 

• Member Contributer
59 minutes ago, St. Stephen said:

On a more positive note, at least this thread has provided entertainment for several years now.

For some perhaps.  :mellow:

• Member Contributer
On 12/27/2017 at 1:05 AM, Skids said:

For some perhaps.  :mellow:

Sorry  for the continued  inquiries  ,  kinda hoping it would  get done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
3 hours ago, N2v said:

Any news ?

i almost forgotten all about this camera

I was thinking that recently....no, no communications at all.

What a surprise. Bunch of wan*ers.

• Member Contributer
On 3/14/2018 at 5:53 AM, Switchblade said:

Now there sold out WTH ?

Fusar.JPG

This is a bit confusing. How can a product be sold out if this is a pre-order? I was under the assumption that a

pre-order is an order in advance of actual production, and sales. I've been watching this product since it first

came to the attention of this forum, and so far it looks very much like vapor-ware. Has anyone actually gotten

their product from the initial offering of a couple years back?

• Member Contributer

Well, I think most people got the headset and the remote button unit...and some t-shirts...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

A poxy tee shirt i had to pay £15 import duty on! WTF. I've  messaged their FBook page a couple of times. Nothing back except updates on their amazing rides. Who gives a f...s arse about that. Where's the bloody camera?

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

I bloody knew it !! Screwed. Bang goes my investment. 😂

Dear FUSAR community,

Many of you have been reaching out to inquire about the status of the camera, so we would like to provide an update on where things stand. 

Over the last year and change, we have worked diligently to finalize the device and release it for mass production. This has been an intensive process from a development standpoint as well as a financial one. We endeavored to create an entirely new experience for riders and it has been a costly journey. Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to raise the capital necessary to complete the camera project. Unfortunately, as of now this means the camera project is officially on hold while we continue to look for further financial and production options.

We are currently working with our investors and advisors to determine the best path forward for all parties, including our Indiegogo backers. 

In seeking capital or other alternatives, including M&A, we cannot offer refunds at this time. We understand that this is a difficult and frustrating situation for all, including our team.

While we sort things out, we can assure you all that the FUSAR app and supporting hardware will continue to function.

We would like to thank every member of the community for the support you have shown our team so far and we apologize for failing to deliver the entire suite of products we set out to make. We are working hard to determine the best path forward and will keep you all posted as developments occur.

- the FUSAR team

At least the crap app works.  🤣

• Member Contributer

Oh man, that sucks. But reaffirms my lack of faith in crowdfunding in general, since there is no

real responsibility on the part of the company, and no recourse by the funders(is that a word?).

• Member Contributer

I'm not too despondent, its a chance you take. Least i got a headset and bar control (useless). 😴

Archived