Conti Motion Tires

wera803

Question

Not sure how long this price will be posted (Amazon seems to change prices regularly), but they have CONTINENTAL MOTION Tire Sets in 120/180 or 120/190 for $120 for the set with free shipping. Here is the link to the 120/180 set.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007N6RPSY/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_vB6iwbGVFE26S

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need the 190/55 rear but for only $120...what the heck. Anything to reduce overall tire expense. I'll use them during off season when not riding assertively.

Thanx for the heads up!

A friend did not like the rear in the wet on a Hayabusa, did wear out the front to a slick thro

But for the money, yes, not bad....

Just received shipping confirmation this morning and it states arrival between mid November and first of December. Don't know why 'shipping' would take so long or if this really means anything. Just fyi.

I will post up when they arrive.

Just received shipping confirmation this morning and it states arrival between mid November and first of December. Don't know why 'shipping' would take so long or if this really means anything. Just fyi.

My confirmation said the same thing. From past experience with things like this bought on Amazon, I normally get the item way before their expected delivery date.

I ordered 2 of the 120/190 sets for a pair of projects I am just starting. These will be perfect for the type of riding each bike will "endure".

I also received a vague delivery date. Probably set by the seller, I have seen this with Amazon dealers that have fire sales and expect to become backlogged with logistics.

Thanks for the heads up!

A good deal but that is pretty much regular price for those tires. We have them listed on a Canadian distributor and they are actually cheaper when you factor in the USD to CDN exchange.

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/continental-conti-motion-sport-touring-radial-front-tire.html

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/continental-conti-motion-sport-touring-radial-rear-tire.html

• Member Contributer

$150 is the cheapest I have seen them. I don't look for them as they are not my goto tire but again for only $120 for a set...I'll run em.

Well, considering how your tires look after two days of riding.... I can see your point.

med_gallery_23869_6751_821455.jpg

• Member Contributer

I'll use them during off season when not riding assertively.

Slacker!

At least they will be in time for TMAC 2016. You need to do something to make riding more interesting while following that lifeless void of ST1300.

$150 is the cheapest I have seen them. I don't look for them as they are not my goto tire but again for only $120 for a set...I'll run em.

Well, considering how your tires look after two days of riding.... I can see your point.

Yepper. But it was a fun 2 days!

Slacker!

At least they will be in time for TMAC 2016. You need to do something to make riding more interesting while following that lifeless void of ST1300.

Considering the many things I have been called, Slacker seems like a compliment! And regarding ST1300's, I aint following those damn things anymore. They screw with my sitelines worse than an 18 wheeler.

Still no tires or info yet. Hoping they do actually show up before Tmac.

• Member Contributer

Yepper. But it was a fun 2 days!

Slacker!

Considering the many things I have been called, Slacker seems like a compliment! And regarding ST1300's, I aint following those damn things anymore. They screw with my sitelines worse than an 18 wheeler.

Still no tires or info yet. Hoping they do actually show up before Tmac.

I have a few tires in the 190/55 and 190/50 persuasion that I will bring to TMAC if I don't sell them in the meantime, similar to last year. Glad to assist fellow VFRD members in need.

To be clear, I don't have tracking from the seller, just from amazon. Delivery window of 11/13-12/3.

I sent a question to the seller asking why it was taking so long to ship, no response yet.

• Member Contributer

I don't know what is worse: waiting so long for Conti Motion tires or ordering Conti Motion tires.

I don't know what is worse: waiting so long for Conti Motion tires or ordering Conti Motion tires.

Neither.

Living in an area that doesn't pay well enough to allow wasting of top quality rubber on sub par roads, is.

Amazon is showing me an expected delivery date of Dec. 1st.

That is what mine is showing as well. Pretty sure they are not going to arrive by Dec 1st.

These were ordered on October 18th and there is no tracking info provided. Should I begin to investigate or cancel order or simply continue to be patient? I am not in 'need' of the tires but don't want to lose $120 either.

Amazon is showing me an expected delivery date of Dec. 1st.

That is what mine is showing as well. Pretty sure they are not going to arrive by Dec 1st.

These were ordered on October 18th and there is no tracking info provided. Should I begin to investigate or cancel order or simply continue to be patient? I am not in 'need' of the tires but don't want to lose $120 either.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered on Oct 18th and they didn't show up yesterday. I figured I would give it until next week and if I don't hear or see anything, I will initiate something with Amazon.

Archived