Travelling To Scotland

Bartho

• Member Contributer

Apparently, they've recently installed internet somewhere in Scotland so we need updates!

• Member Contributer

There's lots more VFR owners in the UK based website http://www.bikersoracle.com/vfr/forum/index.php

Lots of guys in Scotland and just about everywhere else, use the Members Map to find local ones, they'll take you on roads the tourists don't know about, there might even be a ride out going on

Pity I didn't see this before, we could have put something together with different groups accompanying you on your way, oh well next year

• 3 weeks later...

Just back. Had a great time and good weather. It's possible they say but you has to be lucky and we were.

We drove 5404 Km From down Dover to the top off Scotland and back off course. Had only two day's off rain at the evening that was all.

iwq4hu.jpg

More pictures follow

Sorry I didn't see all reactions because I was not always connected to the internet.

Sorry Hvfrdave I was there we could met each other but didn't see your reaction. Some times I had connection but very very slow . had a busy program, riding and visiting during the day, the evening at the bar ....

• Member Contributer

Glad yr back safe.

Looking forward to the stories and pictures. :beer:

Archived