Stucks At Around 6K

Seems the problem haven't been solved yet.

Is that possible that the diaphragms are not tight enough so it can stick easier into the carb? At 7k I still feel some hesitation. Thinking about to disassemble all and spray some silicone spray on the diaphragms.

If every rope tears, aftermarket diaphragms are OK or just Honda?

In gear 1 and 2 I could reach 11k easily, but didn't have enough space to test all. If the diaphragms would have problem, they would reduce the rpm in all the gears, or it would decrease more in higher gears?

Seems the problem haven't been solved yet.

Is that possible that the diaphragms are not tight enough so it can stick easier into the carb? At 7k I still feel some hesitation. Thinking about to disassemble all and spray some silicone spray on the diaphragms.

If every rope tears, aftermarket diaphragms are OK or just Honda?

In gear 1 and 2 I could reach 11k easily, but didn't have enough space to test all. If the diaphragms would have problem, they would reduce the rpm in all the gears, or it would decrease more in higher gears?

It has some hesitation only between 6-7k after that it goes up. In lower gears it goes through this faster because of the ratio, and can't feel it that much. Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Sync carbs - adjust fuel mixture & float level. Viffers are finicky this way, but when dialed ... weehaa need help? holla via pm. Process but worth it.

Sync carbs - adjust fuel mixture & float level. Viffers are finicky this way, but when dialed ... weehaa need help? holla via pm. Process but worth it.

The carbs has been cleaned and synchronized 1000kms ago. It was doing the same before these too.

• 1 month later...

It seems that the mechanic found the problem. He says that the valve clearance was too big so the valves couldn't open enough. He also disassembled the carbs and cleaned them (there were only small dirt) and he says it's OK now. I will be able to go for the bike the day after tomorrow. Is that possible what he says can cause this problem?

It seems that the mechanic could solve the the problem. Even the soung of the engine is different than before. Throttle-reaction is also better, even in neutral. Bad it's end of the season :(

Archived