Bike Transport Help Needed

Hey everyone,

Random question I thought perhaps the good people of VFRD may be able to help with: My fiance's FZ6 is currently residing with me in Ohio and my fiance is currently residing in Birmingham, Alabama... It may be some weeks before I'll be driving all the way to Alabama to reunite them. Then I had a crazy idea... If I bring the FZ6 to TMAC perhaps someone there will have room on their trailer and would be passing through Birmingham on the way home and perhaps wouldn't mind helping my special lady friend?? I would purchase a container or two of your preferred beverage in recompense. :491:

I can get it. My dad lives in the Ham and I'm only an hour north. PM me and we'll work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I was going to offer to bring t down but It may take another 3-4 weeks to get it from ATL to BHM as I currently have no calls scheduled i n BHM until July...

I can get it. My dad lives in the Ham and I'm only an hour north. PM me and we'll work it out.

It's people like Sweeper that make me proud to be a member of a forum like this.

• Member Contributer

Do make sure the battery is fully charged cos I will not be around to let Sweeper ride biatch to pick one up....

:goofy:

post-8974-0-03950400-1431374858.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome! Thanks Sweeper!

Archived