Name The Peeps In This Blast From Way Back At Tmac 2007 ?

Microtel Robbinsville?

Yup.

I can see Baileyrock, MArtina, Brian (K BIKE), Kevin (KWWR228?), Billybobjimjack?, Dale(Oxmole), CornerCarver, JEremy556, Marty LEmons, Dude from Ottawa (can't recall name, and the inventor of the BUg BLocker in the back row........

Pair of Brians... Chris Shea from Ottawa (tumbles)... I think that is the back of Will Eilerman's head in the gray tee... vtecal (Eric)... Marty's son also...

• Member Contributer

Bug Blocker guy from Detroit was named Travis...I think his screen name was Ryvsycho or something like that.

My cousin Rick next to me... I think his screen name was 43* for how far a VFR could lean before the both ends slide as he found out while heading South on 28 and coming into the turn off near Fontana dam and sliding into the grass median area....in that pic he still looks dazed by it.

His yellow Y2K viffer is still the strongest stock-engined VFR I have ever ridden.

• Member Contributer

Bug Blocker guy from Detroit was named Travis...I think his screen name was Ryvsycho or something like that.

My cousin Rick next to me... I think his screen name was 43* for how far a VFR could lean before the both ends slide as he found out while heading South on 28 and coming into the turn off near Fontana dam and sliding into the grass median area....in that pic he still looks dazed by it.

His yellow Y2K viffer is still the strongest stock-engined VFR I have ever ridden.

I didn't even see you in there earlier... What was on your head?!?! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Apparently I used to have this protective matting over my head .... once it was decidedly proven that my head was hard enough to fend for itself this matting started to disappear.

Hey now, I have plenty of protective matting on my head............it is just turning colors on me......and it took a lot longer than a year to happen.

Archived