A New Door Opens, A Vf500Fii

keny

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what she drinks, as long as she keeps talking. The Russian accent is hands down the sexiest one there is! She could read the ingredients of a cereal box and sound like a Bond villianess.

Different strokes I guess... all I can think of when I hear that accent is "Boris, how are we going to steal car from moose and squirrel?"

YES! This!

Give me an Aussie accent or British accent any time on a good looking girl, and I'm putty in her hands. I hope, anyhow.

YES! This!

Give me an Aussie accent or British accent any time on a good looking girl, and I'm putty in her hands. I hope, anyhow.

lol, thats funny... Aussie makes me thing of Yahoo Serious and British makes me think of Monty Python. Aussie/British characters tend to be portrayed as good guys in movies while Russians are villians. Guess that means I like the bad girls!

• Member Contributer

Amazing condition for its age--very nice find. I owned one just like it for about a week! Bought it in London for a 4-month tour of Europe, but after a shake-down trip out to Land's End I chickened out of taking a 500cc chain-drive bike on such a lengthy adventure. It was my first bike, my first tour and I would certainly have been in way over my head. But 25 years later, I wouldn't hesitate to take a small bike like that on a tour now, so your riding it back to Finland should be fine if it's fully serviced and ready to go. Have fun!

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

2 years ago, she got new oil, brake/clutch fluid, pads at the front (rear still good), new plugs and air filter.

since then, only 2,000km more on the clock...

post-8974-0-16378400-1429957485.jpg

post-8974-0-16378400-1429957485.jpg

I just put some air in the rear shock (it had none) as per the shop manual, will see if she holds pressure.

Same upfront. And then the rains started off again..... :mad:

2 years ago, she got new oil, brake/clutch fluid, pads at the front (rear still good), new plugs and air filter.

since then, only 2,000km more on the clock...

attachicon.gifIMAG1534.jpg

I just put some air in the rear shock (it had none) as per the shop manual, will see if she holds pressure.

Exelent Leon!

You take care of it like one of your own :cool:

• Member Contributer

Euh Keny.....

the VF500 has disappeared from my front garden....

Blues-Brothers-excuses.jpg

Keny : You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Dutchy: No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My leathers didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my redslut. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Wow, what a fantstic looking bike. I want one too. :biggrin:

So ready to join for a ride May 1st whit Leon? and to check out how much he had add to the odo :laugh:

YES! This!

lol, thats funny... Aussie makes me thing of Yahoo Serious and British makes me think of Monty Python. Aussie/British characters tend to be portrayed as good guys in movies while Russians are villians. Guess that means I like the bad girls!

Two words: Margot Robbie.

That is all.

Euh Keny.....

the VF500 has disappeared from my front garden....

Blues-Brothers-excuses.jpg

Keny : You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Dutchy: No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My leathers didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my redslut. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Ohhhhhhhh JAKE!

• Member Contributer

Next Saturday it will be

Keny: It's 1,750 kilometers to Hanko, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

• Member Contributer

YES! This!

Yr joking, right?

Brits are always the baddies in Hollywood movies! Along with Russians.

• Member Contributer

that's a beautiful bike and Dutchy proves that he's an awesome member(again) , have a great ride home.

• Member Contributer

Well, the Viking is in for a treat, doing an Iron Butt from day 1....

We had frost last night and that is not good for these lovely blossoms...

bloesem-in-ijs.jpg

post-8974-0-44359600-1430207519.jpg

Especially bad for these

P4248725.jpg

ac0a15137e.jpgvuurpotten1.jpgP4248749.JPG

post-8974-0-64425600-1430207679.jpg

As it will destroy the buds and it will all go "no pear" shaped...

So last night, the growers had to resort to measures that are not practical for Keny come Saturday 6AM....

post-8974-0-05720100-1430207496.jpg

Fire bucket on top of a fuel tank? Don't think so....

Spraying water.... (now where is my garden hose?? :goofy: )

post-8974-0-74360900-1430207494.jpg

Na, I don't think Keny wants to look like this....

post-8974-0-52442900-1430207496.jpg

• Member Contributer

I'm sure his blood will be in full flow as he rides such a beautiful bike so he wont even feel the cold!

Or he could turn on his heated clothing! :goofy:

Well, the Viking is in for a treat, doing an Iron Butt from day 1....

We had frost last night and that is not good for these lovely blossoms...

Well actually the IronButt will be day 2, I will ride some day one (Friday) so I get a feel if the ride :tour:

Man its colder in the nights on Dutch ground just now that I have here in Scandinavia......Ok it might help my little city has Sea in 3 directions....that might help

attachicon.gifIMAG1534.jpg

Any updates on this Dutchy?

• Member Contributer

Holding fine so far, but have not been riding her...

Holding fine so far, but have not been riding her...

Saveing the rear tire for me..............

Sitting at Helsinki airport waiting for the plane to Amsterdam! Departure in 1h 15min.

Archived