Topcase

barrypz

I got the factory topcase with the bike, a surprisingly expensive option as you must buy the luggage rack, the adapter plate, and the case itself. It is nice that it keys to the bike, but on the small side for serious touring. I heard this was Givi made. Does any other topcase mate with the adapter? I'm willing to give up the key convienience for capacity on the long rides.

There are two sizes of the top case one is 31Liter and the larger is 45 liter in volume,i would think any larger then the 45 liter one is destabilising the bike if you load it full since it sits so high up.What size did you buy?And i agree they are kinda pricy and you dont get the inner bags so there is more cash to spend if you want them aswell...

Ah ok i only checked what could be delivered by swedish honda in the touring pack option there is a 31 liter top case and the travel pack offers an 45 liter version and sidebags on both options are 29 liter.

Hope you can find a good (and hopefully)cheap solution :)

I was thinking the siplest solution was a topcase that used the same mount. There are planty of aftermarket alternatives that I can use by replacing the mount, but I only want the large bag a few times a year.

Archived