4Th Annual Hog Tie - Sep 25-27

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Thanks, yea not really as effected by it as I thought I would be. Can't wait to get some pig trails crossed off this year. Haven't been down since the Bonneville burned up. ?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Thanks, yea not really as effected by it as I thought I would be. Can't wait to get some pig trails crossed off this year. Haven't been down since the Bonneville burned up.

That was year one wasn't it.

• Member Contributer

I don't know, didn't think it was. Here's how my bike looks know. Got my rebuilt ohlins and cartridge kit from DMr yesterday. Funny though no front springs. Jamie said they are coming direct from sonic cuz he don't stock too many springs for my light ass. ? so hopefully I get them before Friday. Got the shock installed and new plugs and clean injectors back in. But I have remove the air box again cuz I forgot to hook the temp sensor. Oh and still figuring out it my super bike bar conversion will work with out longer cables. Need the forks back on for that. Cutting it close but I'll be down there might be on my neighbors Ultra but at least it's a scooter.

post-23328-0-93587300-1442701583.jpg

post-23328-0-79119400-1442701623.jpg

• Member Contributer

Just saying... Weather is perfect, Marks new tires are on, mine just showed up, Fred and Lisa arrived, we ran 123 4 times today... We just need all the rest of you!

Heard a rumor of new pavement up the road in southern Missouri. Planning on checking that tomorrow.

• Member Contributer

Just saying... Weather is perfect, Marks new tires are on, mine just showed up, Fred and Lisa arrived, we ran 123 4 times today... We just need all the rest of you!

Heard a rumor of new pavement up the road in southern Missouri. Planning on checking that tomorrow.

Post up on the southern mo pavement, I usually hit 125 from stafford down to peels ferry on the down. Plan being in that area late Thursday afternoon. Then push man, then the hub! When does the sun set?

• Member Contributer

Just to cross post here. I also posted in the Attendance thread.

Terry ( MaxSwell) called me this morning and stated he can't make it due to back issues. He'll provide more information when he can reestablish an internet connection.

• Member Contributer

Aaaaahhhh!!!

Work is getting in the way... this will be hard to pull off!

Hopefully, I can finagle it... I need some two wheeled therapy bad!!

Regretfully, I will not be able to enjoy the rides or camaraderie of the Hog Tie this year...

I jacked up my wrist a bit in a manufacturing plant I was at for work...

...and work has had me traveling for 5 straight weeks and it wouldn't be fair to my family to take this weekend off riding then leave the following week for work again.

Until next time...

Ride hard, ride safe, have fun!!!

:cheerleader::beer::cheerleader::beer::cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

Not that anyone cares, but my boss found out his heart surgery will be delayed until first of next year. I had cancelled my trip because of it (posted about it). Well the awesome Doctor took his sweet time but got back to him this morning with a delay so he won't be out of the office. I've asked for a sidebar and I might be able to make this deal last minute. Got to work tonight, see if I can get tires mounted tomorrow, and if my kennel has room for the dog this weekend but I might be able to last minute this mofo.

• Member Contributer

Despite a move to norcal and all its great roads (and vfr riders)18 months ago, this thread is making me jealous.

Someone, please make a nice clean pass of Push Mountain Road, aka 341, for me! Especially the southern half.

And 123 east of 7, both up and down.

And 27 to 16 to Sand Gap, and maybe 74 to Snowball, and...well, you get the idea. Have a blast and please post pics.

• Member Contributer

Despite a move to norcal and all its great roads (and vfr riders)18 months ago, this thread is making me jealous.

Someone, please make a nice clean pass of Push Mountain Road, aka 341, for me! Especially the southern half.

And 123 east of 7, both up and down.

And 27 to 16 to Sand Gap, and maybe 74 to Snowball, and...well, you get the idea. Have a blast and please post pics.

This man knows his Arkansas roads. Been up and down 123 several times now and many other roads too. Push will be soon. We will get some pics for you posted up.

• Member Contributer

Ride Icon

gallery_2975_3_2305.jpg

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/uploads/gallery/category_3/gallery_2975_3_2305.jpg

How To Place In Signature:

Click on your name in the upper right pull-down menu and select "My Settings"

Click on "Signature"

Paste the link above in the "Edit Signature Box"

Archived