4Th Annual Hog Tie - Sep 25-27

Yokel

Well, I can work with that. I'm just trying to figure out how to get there. I have only Tuesday afternoon-Sunday night. So I could take a day or two to get there on back roads, but I'm stuck slabbing 40 1000 miles home. I can't afford to trailer by myself at 12mpg haha

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I can work with that. I'm just trying to figure out how to get there. I have only Tuesday afternoon-Sunday night. So I could take a day or two to get there on back roads, but I'm stuck slabbing 40 1000 miles home. I can't afford to trailer by myself at 12mpg haha

We shall stay in touch regarding this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

We shall stay in touch regarding this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See if you can talk WarWoman into coming. The way the slave drivers are working her, she desperately needs a mc fling. At least that's what I hear. And she'd love the on-the-road company.

• Member Contributer

I'll be leaving KC sometime on Thursday, so will arrive in AR Thursday afternoon/evening sometime. I'd be open the the sharing a room with someone anyone if up for it.

MaxSwell, you're welcome to hang out here at my place on your way to and fro if it works for you. I don't have an actual spare bedroom, but I've got a private dry spot to lay down a sleeping bag, along with a toilet and sink and plenty of room for the bike to sleep inside as well.

• Member Contributer

I'll be leaving KC sometime on Thursday, so will arrive in AR Thursday afternoon/evening sometime. I'd be open the the sharing a room with someone anyone if up for it.

MaxSwell, you're welcome to hang out here at my place on your way to and fro if it works for you. I don't have an actual spare bedroom, but I've got a private dry spot to lay down a sleeping bag, along with a toilet and sink and plenty of room for the bike to sleep inside as well.

That's a very kind offer and I'll probably take you up on that. I'm still comfortable sleeping on the ground. What do you like to drink? I'll pickup something to toast your generosity and thoughtfulness.

Terry Gale

• Member Contributer

Terry, I'm not much of a drinker, but I occasionally partake in a Mike's Hard Lemonade or the like. A 6-pack lasts me close to a year. But just to give you an idea of the accommodations, I'll attach a pic of the garage. The spot I'd think you'd prefer is upstairs and unfinished, but the toilet is downstairs, so it's up to you. Hopefully there will be more green than white while you're here!1836842_10202161010961475_589132935_o.jp

• Member Contributer

HL, don't worry, I'm well acquainted with snow. In my younger days we'd go camping Up North for a weekend every winter. The more snow the better. It is much better than hot weather. One can always add more clothes; taking one's skin off is another matter.

Thanks again for the offer; we will talk later,

Terry

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Folks, I am sorry, but I am going to have to withdraw from this year. I just don't have the time to get there and back on the bike, or the money to tow.

Maybe next season.

-PRB

Sorry to hear... we'll raise a cold one in your honor :beer:

• Member Contributer

Folks, I am sorry, but I am going to have to withdraw from this year. I just don't have the time to get there and back on the bike, or the money to tow.

Maybe next season.

-PRB

Dang! I hope the helmet is still valid in May.

• Member Contributer

Just a reminder, if you're coming you'd better book now! I talked to Debbie and Randall and they are filling up fast!

• Member Contributer

Aaaaahhhh!!!

Work is getting in the way... this will be hard to pull off!

Hopefully, I can finagle it... I need some two wheeled therapy bad!!

Aaaaahhhh!!!

Work is getting in the way... this will be hard to pull off!

Hopefully, I can finagle it... I need some two wheeled therapy bad!!

What is this garbage you speak??? If it was easy everyone would be doing it!

Suck it up and get r done.

C'ya at the Hub.

So I have been told. Hey, I only let you slide because you live so far away and you are so damn good looking!

I am still bumming because I can't attend your event this fall. Looks like you are gonna have some good riders attending and playing on those prime twisties!

• Member Contributer

Had a fall yesterday on my CB-1. Lost the front on a tight right and ended up in the woods, but I got up with a few bruises. I still have to get my vfr back together. Jamie D is sending my shock and fork kit back today. I am still planning on being down Friday-Monday.

Had a fall yesterday on my CB-1. Lost the front on a tight right and ended up in the woods, but I got up with a few bruises. I still have to get my vfr back together. Jamie D is sending my shock and fork kit back today. I am still not planing on being down Friday-Monday.

Going down sucks! Glad you made it out ok.

Archived