Ride In - Popp Over America At Court Tavern In New Brunswick 7/9

joepopp

• Member Contributer

I am developing a TV pilot about me touring as a singer-songwriter on a VFR800. Very low budget but combines my love of music and motorcycles.

I have a gig booked for July 9th at Court Tavern in New Brunswick, NJ.

It would be cool to have a bunch of VFRs ride in for the show. I'll be coming in from Highpoint, NJ that day so if you want to ride along that would be amazing.

More details to come

Check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/events/938155632896122/

Show page:

http://www.poppoveramerica.com/

Thanks my new found VFR brothers. Don't worry, I'll have my VFRness and R/R installed by then! :goofy:

post-32230-0-13917000-1427387774.jpg

I am no where near NJ, but I would love to support you! Is your route planned out already or is there a bit of winging it involved? If you end up within a couple of hours near me, I'll be there!

I just tried the Facebook link and it said the content was unavailable.

• Member Contributer

I am no where near NJ, but I would love to support you! Is your route planned out already or is there a bit of winging it involved? If you end up within a couple of hours near me, I'll be there!

I just tried the Facebook link and it said the content was unavailable.

I am shooting just the pilot episode from July 8th - July 11th with a crew. The Full tour starts in 2016!

• Member Contributer

Ah, gotcha. Good luck and I hope the parking lot is swamped with VFR's!

Just thought of this, there is a VFR fan page on Facebook. Maybe you should post something on there?

Will do!

• 1 year later...

Consider me in! Just getting involved in VFRD, had a VFR's since 2002 and am glad to see so many others appreciate them. Hope more people get on board!

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond!

But you are 1 year late for this one!

No worries, we will not bash you for it, post up in the welcome section with a picture :beer:

• Member Contributer

I'm in NJ, not far from New Brunswick. If I'm not busy I'll see what I can do to get over there on the VFR

• 5 months later...

Archived