Tmac Swag

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

And a few more door prizes have rolled in.

Shout-out to our Forum Members Jamie Daugherty and Deltaboxii for donating swag as well as Mike Newell at the local Athens, GA Cycle World motorcycle dealer.

Thanks for everyone's generosity!

• Member Contributer

As Ronald Reagan famously said "There you go again."

You're the best Warwoman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

UPS just delivered a few Haynes service manuals as door prizes. :-) Yeay! Thank you Haynes!

My mother is a Welsh coal miner's daughter, and my sister was born in the UK (in the living room, not a hospital), but my parents were on a trip when I shot out with a champagne glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

• Member Contributer

Your police buddies say you were born in a barn 'cause you never close the squads door when you jump into action?

Just so this thread isn't clogged with BS, I will give anybody all the sangria they want.

Tha answer is....Snohomish County Hospital, Washington State.

• Member Contributer

Just so this thread isn't clogged with BS, I will give anybody all the sangria they want.

Tha answer is....Snohomish County Hospital, Washington State.

Okay! You are a natural-born NorthWesterner. No wonder you are so special. :)

• Member Contributer

SebSpeed is donating a really cool clear clutch cover that will fit most any VFR except the 1200. Instead of including it with the other swag, we'll raffle it off Saturday evening. The raffle is open to all members and attendees, and tickets are $10 a piece or 3 for $25, cash only. The proceeds will go to VFRD to help cover the cost of running this awesome forum and TMAC. The winner will receive a certificate and will mail their clutch cover to Seb for a custom-made clear clutch cover.

Go Seb! You rock! :-)

• Member Contributer

I think its too late for that. Somebody call a plumber.

SebSpeed is donating a really cool clear clutch cover that will fit most any VFR except the 1200. Instead of including it with the other swag, we'll raffle it off Saturday evening. The raffle is open to all members and attendees, and tickets are $10 a piece or 3 for $25, cash only. The proceeds will go to VFRD to help cover the cost of running this awesome forum and TMAC. The winner will receive a certificate and will mail their clutch cover to Seb for a custom-made clear clutch cover.

Go Seb! You rock! :-)

I love VFRD, happy to give something back :smile:

• Member Contributer

mixed case of vino shipped today. Everyone get drunk on three....ready....BREAK

Thanks Brian! You rock!!!

I"m sending a couple of Motorcycling books and a MIchelin cap along with Greg and Virginia.... Wish it was ME they were bringing....... Have fun!!

• Member Contributer

I"m sending a couple of Motorcycling books and a MIchelin cap along with Greg and Virginia.... Wish it was ME they were bringing....... Have fun!!

Thank you Ken! We will ALL miss you!!!!

How would one buy a raffle ticket for the clear clutch cover if they were not attending TMAC?

Motormike, I am checking on this for you.... stand by.

• Member Contributer

How would one buy a raffle ticket for the clear clutch cover if they were not attending TMAC?

Motormike, we couldn't set up an online raffle for legal reasons. If you know someone who's going to TMAC, give them your money and they can buy raffle tickets for you. If you don't know someone who's going, PM your info to me, mail me a check and I'll put your name in the raffle. Does that work for you?

• Member Contributer

Motormike, we couldn't set up an online raffle for legal reasons. If you know someone who's going to TMAC, give them your money and they can buy raffle tickets for you. If you don't know someone who's going, PM your info to me, mail me a check and I'll put your name in the raffle. Does that work for you?

I'll gladly bring MotorMike's money. After all he is the Ulitmate Wing Man. He babysat me in the hospital, for a week, instead of heading onward to Tmac a couple of years ago after deer crash #1. However there may be a Summit (St Paul) Extra Pale Ale carring charge. :beer:

Archived