Sell your current house

mansion2.png

and go live here

trailer.park_.jpg

:goofy:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the lameness of being on the trailer, but this is all I have so far. Been working on finishing up on the restoration of my 1983 V45 Sabre I'm giving my sone for his birthday this weekend. I will have some pictures to add this summer I'm sure. here area couple of mine. daytona is for sale.

Cheers,

IMG_0308_zpsboyc1by8.jpg

IMG_0283_zpsir0od8pb.jpg

So just new to me now. Upgraded from a GS500F to my new love :biggrin: . 2003 VFR800 with mostly everything still stock minus the paint job. Have a lot of work that I want done to it but for now she's awesome.

• Member Contributer

So just new to me now. Upgraded from a GS500F to my new love :biggrin: . 2003 VFR800 with mostly everything still stock minus the paint job. Have a lot of work that I want done to it but for now she's awesome.

Nice!

Welcome to the nut house...

@switchblade Not sure. I didn't get much information on it from the previous owner. I'm still in the process of getting the bike down to me to look at it. Will update when I get that info.

thank you both. hope to contribute add much as possible

• Member Contributer

@switchblade Not sure. I didn't get much information on it from the previous owner. I'm still in the process of getting the bike down to me to look at it. Will update when I get that info.

thank you both. hope to contribute add much as possible

Thanks !

Roll On ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Dude!!!

I love it in silver & black... classic color combo!

Was this always in your plan or just decided to take it a different direction?

... also, IIRC that is a SV650 radiator, correct? Any issues with overheating?

• Member Contributer

Dude!!!

Just got bored and I always liked Silver. Change is good. It is a 3rd gen rad and she stays cool as a cucumber. It was on the bike at Tmac. I cleaned up the front a bit with different brake lines and a neater number plate type piece. I like it!

• Member Contributer

Dude!!!

Just got bored and I always liked Silver. Change is good. It is a 3rd gen rad and she stays cool as a cucumber. It was on the bike at Tmac. I cleaned up the front a bit with different brake lines and a neater number plate type piece. I like it!

I like it too! It must be someone else's bike I was thinking of with the SV rad...

Any front wheel travel interference with the 3rd gen rad? I'm trying to figure out front rad configuration for my track bike...

• Member Contributer

Dude!!!

I like it too! It must be someone else's bike I was thinking of with the SV rad...

Any front wheel travel interference with the 3rd gen rad? I'm trying to figure out front rad configuration for my track bike...

Fender needed a trim to assure it didnt hit under hard braking and the spring really helps on dive.

Archived