Texasmac 2015. May 28Th - 31St

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kept hearing some rumors about a possible wedding ?

Anybody ????

Hey, knock it off Blade !!! :mad:

This is suppose to be a Fun event!!!!!!!!!!! :goofy:

Let me know if any fill-ins are needed... I clean up better than most might think... :goofy:

IMG_20140720_143734_zps5h6o3amw.jpg

You could have at least washed that crap off your face for a Tux show! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I could bring a bottle of Champagne, just in case. :beer:

Make that a case. :beer:

-PRB

The Pup makes a good case. I guess I'll need bigger hard bags.

Question: is there danger the corks will go off by prematurely themselves? I believe research is required.

• Member Contributer

Not going to make it this year, even with the date being pushed a week. In Road Island the week before for the Volvo Ocean Race, can't see myself taking 2 weeks off in a row in May... Next year gents.

So looking forward to another year and yes MaxSwell I will be there all week. Well I hope to be, time off isn't a problem, but I have to find someone to watch my dawg! I may have to get you to ride down to my neck of the woods and show you why I have yet to move back to Minneapolis. See I get to ride this whenever I want!! Looking forward to riding with all!

post-27245-0-53757800-1421094445.jpg

• Member Contributer

So looking forward to another year and yes MaxSwell I will be there all week. Well I hope to be, time off isn't a problem, but I have to find someone to watch my dawg! I may have to get you to ride down to my neck of the woods and show you why I have yet to move back to Minneapolis. See I get to ride this whenever I want!! Looking forward to riding with all!

So glad to hear it. I'd love to see Atlanta. I'd love to be riding now. :mad:

• Member Contributer

There are those who bring their "puppies" to TMac. :goofy:

MILF's puppies!!!! I had those close to my chest!! :goofy:

Disclaimer before anyone gets his knickers in a twist..... MILF was a valid member's name here on VFRD.... :cool:

• Member Contributer

Disclaimer before anyone gets his knickers in a twist..... MILF was a valid member's name here on VFRD.... :cool:

We know , well most us know.

• Member Contributer

We know , well most us know.

See the quote in my signature line.

"As to my "former" screen name... Know why I picked it don't you? Cause Bitch was already taken!!"

• Member Contributer

I'm guessing those pups won't all fit in her lap any more.

What a picture that just conjured up. :goofy:

I was serious! :lobby:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I can't believe my good fortune. Wife informs me that we are taking vacation to a cabin that her friend has in "FRANKLIN N.C." !!! The week of May 24-31!! I think I won the lottery or I need to play. Never thought I would make it to the Dragon. This will be my 1st VFRD event. What do I need to do or know to join the fun. She just found out I'm bring the bike. Could not have worked out better. Will also be the 1st time riding in the mountains. I can't wait. Time to start going over the bike.

Life is good! Thanks Dana

• Member Contributer

I can't believe my good fortune. Wife informs me that we are taking vacation to a cabin that her friend has in "FRANKLIN N.C." !!! The week of May 24-31!! I think I won the lottery or I need to play. Never thought I would make it to the Dragon. This will be my 1st VFRD event. What do I need to do or know to join the fun. She just found out I'm bring the bike. Could not have worked out better. Will also be the 1st time riding in the mountains. I can't wait. Time to start going over the bike.

Life is good! Thanks Dan

Shhhhhhhhh. Stay calm. You have to act like it is no big deal and you are going because she wants you to. You are just bringing the bike to kill a little time. Start smoking so you can tell them you are going for a pack of smokes or something like that. Then hang with us for the whole time. We will kick you out of a windowless cargo van at the end of the event and you can tell them you were abducted against your will. The bike will be parked in a lot where you will happen to suggest you get a coffee for the trip back home. Walla, done!

• Member Contributer

Life is good! Thanks Dana

2015 gonna be a great year .

Archived