Texasmac 2015. May 28Th - 31St

• Member Contributer

Somebody better hijack a Snap On tool van this year and bring it to the hotel - as I don't think you'll hear me yelling "I got one of those, hang on - I'll be right back" as I'll be missing due to a work conflict. HOwever - I am planning to win the lottery tonight, so when that happens I'll be able to make changes to the plans......... argh................................. :mad:

Come on Ken. It wouldn't be the same w/0 you. I'll meditate this evening and come up with some winning lottery numbers for you. Watch your mailbox. If you untimately cannot make it, I'll assume your flashlight holding duties. So you can sleep at night.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Fyi Andrea White aka Warwomen has stepped in to help me and will be my event coordinator to help take some load of me.

Please help and assist her in any way, shape or form. :beer:

BR

BR and Warwoman, I plan on arriving on the previous Monday, 5/18, and I'd like to help out however I can.

• Member Contributer

Booked! I look forward to working on bikes under the lights of the parking lot BUT just to clean a windsheild, maybe an impromptu brake bleeding or some general maintenance. Prefer not to do an overnight streetfighter conversion again.

Weeeeeeeeee!

BTW, If you need a headlight and you are offered a headlight, thanks Timmy, USE IT. I got a ticket the next day and had to pay off the Tennessee police, eventually. Salt for my injury.

• Member Contributer

I hate it when a good person is kicked while he's down. And lets hope there's no tire changing in the middle of the evening without any traditional tire changing tools. (2x10 in action).

Glad you'll be attending.

• Member Contributer

Somebody better hijack a Snap On tool van this year and bring it to the hotel - as I don't think you'll hear me yelling "I got one of those, hang on - I'll be right back" as I'll be missing due to a work conflict. HOwever - I am planning to win the lottery tonight, so when that happens I'll be able to make changes to the plans......... argh................................. :mad:

Say ain't so, who will I blow by on the Dragon.

Man I was looking forward to stuffed strawberries

Say ain't so, who will I blow by on the Dragon.

Most of us!!!! :-)

• Member Contributer

Terry, 2x4 would be better? 2x4 with a 'NoMar' sticker stapled to it?

Perhaps but we made do with what was lying around at the time. +1 on the NoMar sticker. :) (All I did was hold the flashlight in the best DutchInterceptor style.)

I thought you preferred "sliders"..... based on your last dance with the Dragon? :beer: ANd Bailey nailed it - Switchblade will be stuffing EVERYONE once again....... :wacko:

• Member Contributer

I thought you preferred "sliders"..... based on your last dance with the Dragon? :beer: ANd Bailey nailed it - Switchblade will be stuffing EVERYONE once again....... :wacko:

Gonna miss ya !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I kept hearing some rumors about a possible wedding ?

Anybody ????

I'm getting married in February, but somehow I don't think that's what you were getting at...

• Member Contributer

Anybody ????

I'm getting married in February, but somehow I don't think that's what you were getting at...

You never know what the VFR gang is up to .

• Member Contributer

It's on my calender... now to see if I'll be able to make a trip out of it!

• Member Contributer

Let us know what we can do to help the effort. PM me if I may be of service. Arriving on Wed. night and leaving Sunday afternoon.

• Member Contributer

I asked WarWoman what you were up to. She gave no answers...

Warwoman getting hitched??? :unsure::goofy:

Anybody ????

Hey, knock it off Blade !!! :mad:

This is suppose to be a Fun event!!!!!!!!!!! :goofy:

Let me know if any fill-ins are needed... I clean up better than most might think... :goofy:

IMG_20140720_143734_zps5h6o3amw.jpg

Archived