Austrian Alps Tour 2013 - Trailer

• Member Contributer

I appreciate your videography skills, but I'm sorry, the music choice with all those cruisers wallowing through the turns had me laughing...

• Member Contributer

Nice! I must say you have some very good editing skills! What software are you using to do your edits?

Nice! I must say you have some very good editing skills! What software are you using to do your edits?

Thanks Duc2V4! Glad you liked it :smile:

I am using Avid Studio 1.1

Now Pinnacle owns this software and the latest version is now called Pinnacle Studio 17.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/studio/

I haven't upgraded though. I'm still using the old Avid Studio.

• Member Contributer

Thanks! I actually have a copy of Pinnacle Studio, albeit a reduced functionality version (came free with a DVD burner I bought) but I have not reinstalled it since I rebuilt my computer. I may look into the new version as pinnacle has offered it at a reduced price recently (Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate $89.00 USD). In fact, I'm getting that right now!

Cheers!

Thanks! I actually have a copy of Pinnacle Studio, albeit a reduced functionality version (came free with a DVD burner I bought) but I have not reinstalled it since I rebuilt my computer. I may look into the new version as pinnacle has offered it at a reduced price recently (Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate $89.00 USD). In fact, I'm getting that right now!

Cheers!

Nice!

I'm actually considering the same upgrade. Haven't made up my mind yet...

Happy editing!

• Member Contributer

It may be the drugs.............. :goofy:

but did you not put up a teaser video before on this???

It may be the drugs.............. :goofy:

but did you not put up a teaser video before on this???

Yeah... probably the drugs Dutchy ;-)

No, that was the Fjord Norway 2012 trip

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/73775-fjord-norway-2012-the-complete-video/

Nice! Looking forward to watching the full length video :fing02:

Thanks V4 Rosso! I'm working on it :-)

Nice, that trailer brings memories back to the Mugello trip I did 2011 whit VFRD members V4Rosso and Douglasthecook. The Norway trip brings back memorys to my Norway trip back in 2002! Looking forward for the full video of this Austrian Alp tour!

Nice, that trailer brings memories back to the Mugello trip I did 2011 whit VFRD members V4Rosso and Douglasthecook. The Norway trip brings back memorys to my Norway trip back in 2002! Looking forward for the full video of this Austrian Alp tour!

Thanks Keny!

Sounds like you know what it's all about. :-)

Any trips planed för 2014?

I'm actually thinking about revisiting Norway next summer.

I really liked the fjords, the views and also the road quality.

Archived