How Derek & Tammy made that record run Wed. afternoon!

ki-speed

• Member Contributer

The secret is out on how Derek & Tammy made that record run on the second leg of that route out to Gateway, CO and back to VFRD HQ so quick. They stopped by the local Honda dealer a took another bike on a demo run (the one they will be riding at SUM SUM 2015). I just knew something was fishy.

They do know style when they see it / ride it, EH!

Enjoy,

Mark (ki-speed)

post-2084-0-33185600-1345774061.jpg

• Member Contributer

OK after i stopped snorting..... I looked at the pic and something is fishy....... like tam is wearing a old helmet and what are we doing wearing helmets if we are sitting on a big fancy COUCH

Thanks and Mark you have way to much time on your hands :) (ps at least it wasnt a scooter)

The secret is out on how Derek & Tammy made that record run on the second leg of that route out to Gateway, CO and back to VFRD HQ so quick. They stopped by the local Honda dealer a took another bike on a demo run (the one they will be riding at SUM SUM 2015). I just knew something was fishy.

They do know style when they see it / ride it, EH!

Enjoy,

Mark (ki-speed)

Hey, why do you guys need to have a long ride to the gym?

• Member Contributer

That Wing is so expensive they had to sell their gear???? :tongue:

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the laugh !!!

It was a great time with all of those at the SUM SUM. Wish I had the riding skills that Derek and many of the others have, but it's all about enjoying the ride, people and beautiful scenery. At the SUM SUM there's plenty of all three.

You and Derek ride safe and hope to see you both in 2015.

You going to post some video?

Mark

• Member Contributer

We have lots of video's but dont have the skills HS has on editing them.. Give us some time and well post up...

• 2 years later...
  • Member Contributer

Thanks for the laugh !!!

It was a great time with all of those at the SUM SUM. Wish I had the riding skills that Derek and many of the others have, but it's all about enjoying the ride, people and beautiful scenery. At the SUM SUM there's plenty of all three.

You and Derek ride safe and hope to see you both in 2015.

You going to post some video?

Mark

OK Mark i knew you posted somewhere, Right here you said you were going to 2015 SUMSUM... Now get that VFR out and register :) Ill bring the beer this time...

• Member Contributer

Hey man, good to hear from you. Looks like I will be going. I need to register to make it official.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, especially the Canadian Clan.

Take care,

Mark

Archived