Arkansas in September - Reserve Your Spot NOW! Sep 21 through 23

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Dutch I'm really glad you made it but didn't get to ride with you. Hope to next time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Push Mountain video of the front of a VFR 5th Gen, the rear of a BMW S1000RR, a VFR 6th Gen, & VFR 7th Gen slicing and dicing the twisties? Looking forward to seeing the videos! Even the embarassing one... Video feedback can be a valuable learning tool!!!

I think there might be smoke.......... :owned::ph34r:

:laughing6-hehe: ............but I'm glad you recovered it.

• Member Contributer

Adam, ok the actress Leslie reminds me of is Laura Linney

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sure, I can see that.

Leslie said she's been told this before.

• Member Contributer

I just want ot add my kudos to Yokel and the entire group who made this weekend a great time. Every thing worked out great, we didn't even get wet on the ride home. Dutch can set a pretty good pace on his dirt bike. This gave me the chance to work on my riding technique so that when HS, 2thdr and I found a really awesome, secret road, I was able to ride faster with more confidence and comfort. I hope this does become a yearly event. Good job everyone.

• Member Contributer

Wow! Thanks for all the Kudos, everyone.

It was absolutely my pleasure to be able to meet all of you! I'm so glad so many people were able to make it out. We'll HAVE to do it again next year.

I was delighted that so many of you were complimentary of The Hub. Frankly, was a little worried that the "spartan" accommodations might irk some folks. Glad that wasn't the case. Randal and Debbie were so happy we showed up.

I would like to thank Huntingguns, VcFR, GadiontonRob and (Adam's Dad) for one of the most enjoyable riding days I've had. You guys are the best.

• Member Contributer

Holy hell, Leslie bought me an awesome present for taking her along on the trip. Looks like she'll be attending all VFR meets from now on!!

• Member Contributer

Holy hell, Leslie bought me an awesome present for taking her along on the trip. Looks like she'll be attending all VFR meets from now on!!

You tease... WHAT IS IT?! That's pretty awesome that she had a good time!

• Member Contributer

Go Pro Hero2!!

• Member Contributer

Go Pro Hero2!!

SWEET!!! I was just looking at one of those. This past weekend was my first exposure to them and, well... I think they are pretty cool!

• Member Contributer

I might have my new suspension by then... Provided the Jeep doesn't need a heart transplant. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I'm looking for an excuse to "beverly hillbilly" up the VFR and go camping. October's a nice time and there's a slew of national parks with twisty roads within about 300 miles of here... 3 day weekend?

• Member Contributer

That would be a good weekend for me I think, if I could invite myself...LOL.

Sounds like we got three people already.....time to start a new thread. :tour:

• Member Contributer

Well hell. I may have to fly to Denver that weekend for a job interview.

Good reason, poor timing. Can't commit to anything and October is getting busy. :-(

• 4 months later...

Archived