100hrs later

Snakeman

And the newest scene is done on the spidey bike.

Now that it is cleared i see a few things I would like to redo and may still anyway. add a little more detail in Lizards skin and add a web from spidey to Lizard.

What do you think?

post-9871-0-76325500-1334613009.jpg

• Member Contributer

Wow! Cool. Do you do helmets? Bet you could make some dough. Is that a seat cowl?

Wow! Cool. Do you do helmets? Bet you could make some dough. Is that a seat cowl?

Thanks, but I'll stick with tinkering on my stuff for now. If i screw up , only me to blame me! lol

I am working on my old Spidey mask Helmet, and am starting a new one with a black spidey tearing off of red spidey. If it turns out close to what my mind see'e it should be a sweet one to wear.

• Member Contributer

Okay, be that way! :rolleyes: So are you a spiderman or a snakeman. Perhaps both. I do not know of a snake superhero; another opening for a career choice for you. Man! What a future.

Okay, be that way! :rolleyes: So are you a spiderman or a snakeman. Perhaps both. I do not know of a snake superhero; another opening for a career choice for you. Man! What a future.

I am both plus one or three more other personalities as well :huh: And yes that is the seat cowl by the way, i forgot to answer that for you.

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the info. BTW: I love Canada as a country and have enjoyed many vacations there, mostly Banff area and B.C. My last long ride was the circumnavigation of the Whistler mastiff. Vancouver up 99 to Lillooet then south on 12 to 1. Fabulous scenery, fabulous roads, fabulous people. I hope for more riding visits to your great country.

Ride safe,

Terry

100 hours is alot of time but LOOKS GOOD !!!!!!!!!

Yes it is. I am sure a pro could have done it in at least half the time, but i'm not a pro. I am very proud of the work I have done, and hope that I do become much better at it.

I have seen a few things that I need to fix on it and will be :rolleyes: very soon. Thanks for liking what I did, it feels nice to get the feed back.

Archived