• Forum CEO

If you have Texasmac photos and you are a current vfrd member I set up a general album for everybody attending to use, the software I upgraded to allows this new feature anybody who is a member has access to upload there.

Texasmac Global public album Here

here are a few samples I uploaded myself

tmac 002

2011 05 21 18 41 14 357

2011 05 21 18 48 26 812

2011 05 20 09 02 32 162

2011 05 20 07 54 13 913

2011 05 20 20 10 23 915

2011 05 21 08 53 06 865

• Forum CEO

Can photos be uploaded using FTP or does it have to be done through the webpage itself?

Rollin

No ftp, it does not allow ftp, but you can upload 10 photos at a time using the flash uploader, be sure to ad a caption, a description, and a tag which can all be one 10 at a time too.

How do we move them from our VFRD gallery to your Tmac gallery?

I don't have these on my pc due to it crashing last year and buying a new one, but lost all pic's before 1012.

• Forum CEO

I don't have these on my pc due to it crashing last year and buying a new one, but lost all pic's before 1012.

Yea just go to your gallery - find the album you talking about and then edit, there should be a button that you can use to select the tmac album, then they are transfered

Yea just go to your gallery - find the album you talking about and then edit, there should be a button that you can use to select the tmac album, then they are transfered

Thx.... I tried it your way and couldn't find a button that would post to TMac........

Archived