• Member Contributer

Okay, the registration site is live and counting down. Click here http://www.sumsumx2.eventbrite.com/ for all the details and to purchase your registration.

Don't forget your VFRD user name, required for your badges. (badges? we need some stink'n badges!)

If you are purchasing 2 tickets in one order, please PM me with the second person's t-shirt size, M/F, any meal needs & the name for the list and badge.

You can visit the meet thread here: http://www.vfrdiscus...august-14-17th/ or simply click on the link from the home page.

I'll add your name to the list as registrations come in. I would suggest, any comments or questions about the meet be posted at the aforementioned thread.

April 02: Best Western reports 7 out of 20 rooms left in the $89 block. After that, the rate goes up.

July 11: Best Western reports all rooms in the block are gone.

1) didit

2) Lee 2002

3) HispanicSlammer

4) MaxSwell

5) ki-speed

6) E-ticket

7) Flying Ant

8) gswanson

9) gmtech94

10) gmnut

11) gerrys02800

12) Axel 7

13) Mrs. Axel 7

14) panamawing

15) Cageless-in-Seattle

16-19) frogn8r (4 tx)

20) jiander

21) CVVFR

22) pluseb0

23) clwesel

24) Belfry

25) BaileyRock

26-27) ZiaVFR

28) Q-Dawg

29) RONIMALVFR

30) Reddog

31) Radar

32) Huckleberry

33) Cogswell

34) Dutchinterceptor

35) Sparrow75

36) Buzzard60

37) 99grin

38) shade

39) COS_VFR

40) Ms COS_VFR

41) rangemaster

42) Dutchinterceptor +1

43) Jfviffer

• Member Contributer

Okay, the registration site is live and counting down. Click here http://www.sumsumx2.eventbrite.com/ for all the details and to purchase your registration.

Please enter your VFRD name under "Job Title". Needed with your registration for name badges. (badges, we need some stink'n badges).

You can visit the meet thread here: http://www.vfrdiscus...august-14-17th/ or simply click on the link from the home page.

Add your name to the list and pass it on. I would suggest, any comments or questions about the meet be posted at the aforementioned thread.

I'll be checking into the hotel reservation status this week.

1) didit

2) Lee 2002

3) HispanicSlammer

4) MaxSwell

5) ki-speed

6) E-ticket

7) Flying Ant

8) gswanson

• Member Contributer

K both myself and the wife are registered...

Book the hotel MONTHS ago.. We are ready to go.

Routes planning to be done in the spring :)

BUMP

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at another Fly & Ride to attend this one. Have to see how things line up but I have the use of a F4i or 600rr in CO. :ph34r:

No lost keys this time! :tongue:

BR

Back at work, have to see if I can get time off and all that. Love to come and ride down and back with the gang from Canada. Stay tuned.

• Member Contributer

Just a heads up to all fence sitters, thinkers, consider-ers and those who (god forbid) haven't heard about the Summer Summit x2

Cut off for registration will be Friday July 13th. :ohmy:

Those registered will receive a confirmation email - making sure you are in, we have your shirt size, meal preference and such.

• Member Contributer

I'll be looking for that email With Wild Anticipation. I hope callous es built up at T-mac last til then.

Just signeu up and might be rooming with HS, not sure yet. Need to tell the nephew to put a new set of tires on whichever bike(CBR) he'll lend me. :tour:

BR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

ZiaVFR and Mrs ZiaVFR will be enjoying the cool August Rocky Mountain air at speed!

• Member Contributer

Just a bump to raise notice, less than 2 months left!

That also means less than 1 month left for cut off. Get your name on the list & your self in the game, it's tick tock to Sum Sum time!

• Member Contributer

just signed up.might be coming with a friend who bought my RC51 or by myself.don't know if I'll trailer or ride,but I'm coming damnit!

That's good to hear Ron!

I just recently had some things change with work that could potentially, if not possibly or somehow maybe allow me to think more clearly about making a committed though wavering decision as to attending...I hope. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will register on Monday.

• Member Contributer

Huckelberry and I are signed in, and the hotel was booked a long time ago.

• Member Contributer

Huckleberry LOL! That was some Damn good pie you must admit!

It's definitely on the to do list on this years trip!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

By way of a bump to remind last-minute registrants ...

Does anyone know if any of the fires burning in Colorado will impact possible ride routes--or Montrose, for that matter?

A friend who lives in Denver participated recently in the MS150 bicycle ride. They had to change the ride to avoid smoke and/or possible evacuation routes.

Archived